Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,144 members, 7,957,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

50 Cent Becomes First Bitcoin Multi-millionaire Rapper. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Becomes First Bitcoin Multi-millionaire Rapper. (963 Views)

Nigerian Multi Millionaire E Money Makes Money Moves In His New Mansion / Davido!! See The Multi Millionaire Property Davidos Gateman Owns / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Becomes First Bitcoin Multi-millionaire Rapper. by CanineInvestor(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
50 Cent becomes first Bitcoin Multi-Millionaire Rapper

In 2014, hip-hop artist Curtis Jackson, better known as 50 Cent, let people buy his album Animal Ambition using bitcoin. He then let his account lie unused for years, and only just recently discovered that he’s now a bitcoin millionaire.

At the time, a single bitcoin was worth only $662, and the rapper’s fans could pick up the album for a fraction of that. Jackson received approximately 700 bitcoins from the album, which was worth around $400,000. Since then, the value of bitcoin has soared: the price of the cryptocurrency rose as high as $20,000 around mid-December, 2017. After sitting untouched in his account for a few years, the value of 50 Cent’s earnings rose from about $400,000 to over $14 million.

50 Cent confirmed his new windfall on Instagram and Twitter, saying, “Not bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.” He later commented on his post: “Ima keep it real, I forgot I did that shit lol.”

50 Cent is just one of many people who acquired bitcoin, only to forget about it. He’s lucky that he remembered his login info. Many others have forgotten their old account logins and lost out on potential wealth, which will forever be locked away due to the nature of cryptocurrency.

Here are 7 ways to make money from cryptocurrency

1. Buy and Hold
Risk Level – Very Low
Profitability – Profitable
Remark: Click the link below to Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all other cryptocurrency from a leading tested and trusted crypto exchange market. https://changelly.com

2. Trade Bitcoin and Altcoins Yourself
Risk Level – Medium
Profitability – Very profitable
Remark: Training required to trade Bitcoin and Altcoins. I have partnered with a 7 figure earner to provide practical trainings. Contact me for more info.

3. Bitcoin and Altcoin Mining Yourself
Risk Level – Low Risk
Remark: Constant Electricity and reasonable upfront investment is required.

4. Partner with Legitimate Company
Risk Level – Medium
Profitability – Highly Profitable
Remark: Earn between 0.5% - 1.5% every week day passively. Contact me for details.

5. Buy Tokens During Pre-Sale or ICO
Risk Level – Low
Ask for Recommended Token(s)
Remark: You can literally turn $10 to $100,000 in few months.

6. Become an Independent Marketer
Risk Level – Low

7. Accept Bitcoin and Altcoins for Payment
Risk Level - Low
Profitability - Very Profitable
Remark: Contact me for free consultation.

Verify my profile on Facebook: https://facebook.com/VerifiedInvestor

Contact Mobile / WhatsApp: (+234)8138111064

Re: 50 Cent Becomes First Bitcoin Multi-millionaire Rapper. by RuggedSniper: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
CanineInvestor:
50 Cent becomes first Bitcoin Multi-Millionaire Rapper

In 2014, hip-hop artist Curtis Jackson, better known as 50 Cent, let people buy his album Animal Ambition using bitcoin. He then let his account lie unused for years, and only just recently discovered that he’s now a bitcoin millionaire.

At the time, a single bitcoin was worth only $662, and the rapper’s fans could pick up the album for a fraction of that. Jackson received approximately 700 bitcoins from the album, which was worth around $400,000. Since then, the value of bitcoin has soared: the price of the cryptocurrency rose as high as $20,000 around mid-December, 2017. After sitting untouched in his account for a few years, the value of 50 Cent’s earnings rose from about $400,000 to over $14 million.

50 Cent confirmed his new windfall on Instagram and Twitter, saying, “Not bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.” He later commented on his post: “Ima keep it real, I forgot I did that shit lol.”

50 Cent is just one of many people who acquired bitcoin, only to forget about it. He’s lucky that he remembered his login info. Many others have forgotten their old account logins and lost out on potential wealth, which will forever be locked away due to the nature of cryptocurrency.

Here are 7 ways to make money from cryptocurrency

1. Buy and Hold
Risk Level – Very Low
Remark: Click the link below to Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all other cryptocurrency from a leading tested and trusted crypto exchange market. https://changelly.com

2. Trade Bitcoin and Altcoins Yourself
Risk Level – Medium
Profitability – Very profitable
Remark: Training required to trade Bitcoin and Altcoins. I have partnered with a 7 figure earner to provide practical trainings. Contact me for more info.

3. Bitcoin and Altcoin Mining Yourself
Risk Level – Low Risk
Remark: Constant Electricity and reasonable upfront investment is required.

4. Partner with Legitimate Company
Risk Level – Medium
Remark: Earn between 0.5% - 1.5% every week day passively. Contact me for details.

5. Buy Tokens During Pre-Sale or ICO
Risk Level – Low
Ask for Recommended Token(s)
Remark: You can literally turn $10 to $100,000 in few months.

6. Become an Independent Marketer
Risk Level – Low

7. Accept Bitcoin and Altcoins for Payment
Risk Level - Low
Profitability - Very Profitable
Remark: Contact me for free consultation.

Verify my profile on Facebook: https://facebook.com/VerifiedInvestor

Contact Mobile / WhatsApp: (+234)8138111064

(1) (Reply)

Guy Takes Selfie With Singer Ebony Reigns’ Corpse / Bobrisky Says His New Look Is Worth N1.4m / Murphy Afolabi Shocked By A Surprise Birthday Party In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.