Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Skinnybreezy Releases Lyrics To Trending Valentine Jam, So Damn True. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skinnybreezy Releases Lyrics To Trending Valentine Jam, So Damn True. (547 Views)

Zip# Download Kendrick Lamar DAMN. (FULL ALBUM) / Can Someone Please Write Out The Lyrics To Ebe Sola Allyson / So Damn True: A Valentine Special From Skinnybreezy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skinnybreezy Releases Lyrics To Trending Valentine Jam, So Damn True. by black9: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Following the positive reception of his valentine single, So Damn True, rising Afropop act, SkinnyBreezy has released the lyrics to the groovy love song which was released on his birthday, February 4.

The song which is a fine blend of western and African pop is one of the songs off his Coremartial EP project, scheduled to drop before Easter and is projected to be among the best love songs for this valentine season. Written by SkinnyBreezy himself, the song was produced by SteevJaz and sound engineered by Astronomixx.

Download, Listen, Read and Share the Love....

https://www.reverbnation.com/skinnybreezy/song/29175541-skinnybreezy-so-damn-true

Breezy baby baby
Sfscc baby.....

Verse 1
Darling! ain't nothing like the feelings inside when you'll be here beside me,
Although they gonn try hard to pull us asunder but we still get behind it,
Am still on this habit girl u bring my heart beat so dont you ever stop this from happening,
Long as I got you am on that groove, you're my crew, we forever Scooby doo, happy ever in this tune,
They know they jealous we how this get down you dig, i dig, we dig in deep, we thrill to kill
Drunk in luv on roses spot in floating cup, rowing both to flow with the waves of our spoken verse,
Treasure you my world to the moon and back daily in this life

Chorus
The bell ringing in my heart for you, is so damn true
The bell ringing in my heart for you, always singing I do
The bell ringing in my heart for you is so damn true
The bell ringing in my heart for you, always singing I do
I do I do i do

Verse 2
Maami! There's something like my ma you steady remind me looking through your eyelid
A perfect picture of a mother with the luv for her child,
Unconditionally irreplaceable heart, you're the undisputed when it comes to the task patiently been waiting on this man through the slacks, always lighting up my world with your sparks, yeah
I don't wanna get this over with you, I never had this feeling so strong, oh I don't never wanna,
All I want is to grow old with you, though the distance here between us.
This is my confession, am soaked in this emotions, you bring my body lotion, pills and portion, awesome solution purified for the ocean drive....

Chorus...

Bridge
I know dat you know that you be the reason am feeling this so bad, over and over and over you killing you killing me so bad
Damn girl you got me feel naughty, oh damn girl you got me feel something for real, damn girl you got me feel naughty oh damn girl you got me feel something full
Am into you, you got me tuned, you make me do, something so cool, you got the flu am in the tune, you got me new, for you n you, I wanna see you soon, I wanna see you soon... baby you got the one thing I like.
You got the one thing I like, you know the one thing I like, and you girl the something I like, everyday of my life
You got the one thing I like, you know the something I like, and you girl the one thing I like everyday of my life

Chorus Repeat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Mikhud Moi Moi & Energy (prod By Stkbeat) / New Music: CHRIX WAYNE - PLEASURE / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.