Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram (958 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2018
One of Nigeria’s most renowned women in the music industry, Tiwa Savage, has reacted to a birthday post, Wizkid made for her.

Tiwa Savage clocked 38 years old yesterday, 5th January, 2018 and her colleague and equally famous superstar, Wizkid celebrated her on social media.

It will be recalled that Wizkid posted as many as 5 photos of Tiwa Savage on his Instagram page to celebrate the “All Over” crooner and followed it up with a heart warming message in which he called her “My Queen”.

In her reaction, Tiwa Savage visited Wizkid’s page and replied his birthday message to her.

Below is what she wrote: “…you already know how emotional I get, so this is just making me teary. Forget music, you’ve been there for me even when you didn’t have to be...

Continue reading here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/02/see-how-tiwa-savage-reacted-after.html

Re: See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Awwwn,

I really like how close they are...
Re: See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram by HOLYDICK(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2018
T. Billz ryt now

Re: See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram by HeWrites(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Awwwn,
I really like how close they are...
Who knows, they might be fvkcing
Wizkid is a fan of after one.

How I take know... Sola Ogudu wink
Re: See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram by tyson98: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Kpansh no care abt age wizzy fit dey shine mama jamjam's kongo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Photos From #proteindiet Shoots / Among The 3 Baby Mamas Of Wizkid Who Is The Most Sexy One / South African Principal Caught On Multiple Videos With Over 34 JSS Girls Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.