Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos (817 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Jordyn Woods Unveils GIANT New Butt Via Extreme Surgery -- See Pics / Actress Daniella Okeke Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery. See How She Looks Now. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by EmagNig(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Just last year, popular cross-dresser who is known as Bobrisky made an announcement that he had the plans to enlarge his butts through a butt surgery.

In what looked like a protruded butt in a new photo he just posted on his social media timeline, it seems the whitening cream merchant has gone for the surgery he so much craved for. If you recall in the beginning of the year, Bobrisky made it known to his followers that he is going to snatch a lot of husbands in the year 2018.

Could this be just one of the game plans to achieve that purpose?

In his new photo on his Instagram page and just as usual, leaving a word or two for hi haters, Bobrisky says, the more they keep hating, the more he pressure on him to fire them with hot pictures.

Bobrisky’s butt is our point of all in this photo. His butt seems to appear bigger.

Recall that Bobrisky who ‘Sekem’ crooner MC Galaxy reported to the Police claiming that his life is in danger following their fallout on social media over his former gateman, Jacob, has slammed the singer again for refusing to honor their appointment with the Police.

Bobrisky who bragged about the income he raked in from London, wrote;

“Idiot keep posting am here for u. They also ask me to posting but if anyone send me any post from u that involve me I swear I will reply u asap. Go to any length I will fire u ten times...Attention seeker with dead career. Do u know how much I make in London for my first event ...idiot who dey pay to see ur dead career. How many shows do u get in USA the last I saw u there ? People can testify to mine, I attended up 10 shows at different states. Post more and I will give you back.”

http://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-gotten-butt-surgery-see-photos/

lalasticlala
Re: Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by Fweshspice(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2018
mtcheeeew fake black nyansh..

no matter how hard u try Bob preek still dey in between ur legs #fact

1 Like

Re: Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by yum111(f): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2018
This he/she no gree o
Re: Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by KardinalZik(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Chai! Na pesin pikin be dis?
THIS GUY HAS MENTAL ISSUES.
Re: Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Gay Gang

Re: Has Bobrisky Gotten A Butt Surgery? See Photos by Annnonymous: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Days After Welcoming A Baby, Uganda Singer Caught Having Sex With Another Lady / 10 Real Facts About Bob Manuel Udokwu You Probably Didn't Know / Never Been Seen Before Pictures Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.