Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Mother And Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother And Daughter (2700 Views)

Funny Facebook Post Between Mother And Daughter | Marriage Privacy / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / President Elect Gmb Dances Shoki With Wife And Daughter ,watch Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.
Re: Mother And Daughter by snthesis(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
nice
Re: Mother And Daughter by jokingmary(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2010
interesting
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
wise daughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter by EfemenaXY: 2:28pm On May 26, 2010
Na wa O!

dis pikin wan give im mama heart attack! cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter by hectorswag(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2010
dat girl na correct 419!!! grin
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 26, 2010
so is the mon try to do anything stupic she will do the above cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 26, 2010
LOL
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2010
me wey dey read the letter don almost faint sef.
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2010
Moral of the story: Always read the Post Script (PS) before the main letter.
Re: Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 8:35am On May 28, 2010
rofl

Re: Mother And Daughter by hectorswag(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2010
Okoro2015:

Moral of the story: Always read the Post Script (PS) before the main letter.
hmmm, is that so undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter by lysaa(f): 9:49am On May 28, 2010
hmm. .the girl dey try person.
Re: Mother And Daughter by oludayomi(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2010
that was funny, i almost believe it all, there is hope even wil a bad result. nice one, grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Mother And Daughter by preettie: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
dis bad dey craze ooooooooo, nice one

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of Beards (photo) / Naija Spartacus / Smart Akpos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.