Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo (39033 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Emmalez(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
The former child actor shared the picture below with the caption

Happy birthday @realomosexy, the waka no start today ��� #15yearsago #beyondbelieve

Happy birthday Omotola

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/07/actor-williams-uchemba-shares-throwback-photo-omotola/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by forreelinc(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
sad ew I hate it wen niggas bleach
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by yanabasee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is Williams still acting??

Been ages I saw that dude on a video set!!!

Probably because it's been ages I watched Nollywood dramas!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Benjom(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Issorite
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by internationalman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:
They didn't bleach, you can't compare camera quality of now to then.

Plus there must b a toning in your skin when you begin to enjoy money... Unless your black complexion is comparable to those of Ghanaians and Senegalese..

btw Omotola looks almost 30 here and the picture is almost 20 years old and the boy is now grown.. While Omotola is still 40

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by miqos02(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Emm
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by LyfeJennings(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
G
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by 12345baba(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

u ask question come dey answer am again. What sort of fuckery is that?

20 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Annnonymous: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:

Camera upgrade.

Share a pic of yourself from ten years ago vs now.

Make we see who "bleach" pass

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Onyinye15(f): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
E Don tey oo walahi
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by willian10: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

Atleast you should use Instagram even if you don’t watch Nollywood embarassed
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

Plus there must b a toning in your skin when you begin to enjoy money... Unless your black complexion is comparable to those of Ghanaians and Senegalese.

Being dark isnt a sin but what would you say about Kenyans and Sudanese?

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by adeniyi3971(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
It have teyed
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by adeniyi3971(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Being sark isnt a sin but what would you say about Kenyans and Sudanese?

shadows!!
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
12345baba:
Annoying fuckery!!!!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by justi4jesu(f): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:

When you hold money and A/C blows you 24/7, you don't need no bleaching for your skin to be popping dear, so quit hating already.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Felixalex(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

U don answer urself na or u want to see him in Bollywood dramas?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by mikrizz: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
luminouz:

Annoying fuckery!!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
adeniyi3971:

shadows!!
Wicked grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by mikrizz: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
justi4jesu:

When you hold money and A/C blows you 24/7, you don't need no bleaching for your skin to be popping dear, so quite hating already.
smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by mikrizz: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
justi4jesu:

When you hold money and A/C blows you 24/7, you don't need no bleaching for your skin to be popping dear, so quite hating already.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by wonder233: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

Plus there must b a toning in your skin when you begin to enjoy money... Unless your black complexion is comparable to those of Ghanaians and Senegalese..

btw Omotola looks almost 30 hear and the picture is almost 20 years old and the boy is now grown.. While Omotola is still 40
yes, she is still 40. should i get you sniper to drink?
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Gepheral: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Talented lad
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by yanabasee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
12345baba:

Dude, you need a formal education, highly recommendable for you...

You're the reason why we have schools at every corner of the street...

I asked, is he "still" acting?

It's a present progressive sentence...

Then, I proceeded to state my reasons for asking, which is, its been a long time I watch a Nigerian home video to know if he's still into acting!!!

How did I answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by forreelinc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
justi4jesu:

When you hold money and A/C blows you 24/7, you don't need no bleaching for your skin to be popping dear, so quit hating already.
Ehn ac no dey blow oshiomole Abi?
For Forsake the guy f*cling looks like this now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by wildchild02: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Issa throw back indeed grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by justi4jesu(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:

Ehn ac no dey blow oshiomole Abi?
For Forsake the guy f*cling looks like this now

Oshio A/C don spoil. grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by donsimoniiblog: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists....
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by miqos02(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by rawpadgin(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:
wen u start to see money u go understand say nor be bleaching

& that boy wasn't even black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.