Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

5 Super Computer Shortcuts You Can Use For Evil Purpose - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Super Computer Shortcuts You Can Use For Evil Purpose (2038 Views)

SOME PC KEYBOARD Shortcuts You Must Know / Updated Keyboard Shortcuts For Linux / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Super Computer Shortcuts You Can Use For Evil Purpose by kester62(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes for evil purpose! Today you are free to call me Baba Evil Lol.
For the sake of fun ,here are 5 super computer shortcuts you can use to prank a friend. Everybody have a friend or a colleague who never or always forget to lock their computer.

These shortcuts will let you pull a harmless computer prank that will teach him/her the value of locking their computer when they step away.

The purpose of sharing these trick is solely for fun and i won't be responsible for any damage,either physical or mentally.

5 Super Computer Shortcuts You Can Use For Evil Purpose

1.Turning the computer display upside down

How it works: It changes the orientation of the computer display to left, right or upside down.

How to Do It: Hit Ctrl+Alt+DownArrowKey (or Left, Right or Up).

How to Fix It: Ctrl+Alt+UpArrowKey.

2.Turn on Computer high contrast

How it works: Turns on High Contrast mode on a computer screen.

How to Do It: Hit Left Alt + Left Shift + PrintScreen.

How to Fix It: Hit the same keys: (Left Alt + Left Shift + PrintScreen).

3.Turn on computer beeps sound

How it works: Turns on “ToggleKeys” which makes the computer beep every time you push a lock key (such as Caps Lock).

How to Do It: Hold down the NUM LOCK key for five seconds, then hit Yes.

How to Fix It: How down NUM LOCK for five seconds again.

4.Make the Keyboard stop working( useless and seems broken)

How it works: Turns on FilterKeys which ignores brief or repeated key strokes.

How to Do It : Hold the right Shift key for 8 seconds, then hit Yes.

How to Fix It : Hold the right Shift key for 8 seconds..

5.Make the desktop dummy

How it works: Replaces the desktop background with an image of the old desktop background. If you remove the folder icons, it then seem like the computer is not responding / desktop shortcuts won’t open.

How to Do It: Go to the desktop, hit Ctrl+Prnt Screen. Open Microsoft Paint, hit Ctrl+V to copy the screen capture of the image, save the image. Right click on the image, select “Set as Desktop Background.” WindowsKey + D to go the Desktop, Ctrl+A to select all shortcuts, Delete to delete.

How to Fix It: Restore the shortcuts from the Recycling Bin, reset the Desktop background.
And that's all for now.

And if you have more you use to prank your friends please do share with us in your comments. Always never forget to lock your computer.

I still have 10 most dangerous once but at your risk.

http://babahow..co.ke/2018/01/5-super-computer-shortcuts-you-can-use.html

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 6540b Core I5 6 Gb Ram US Used / Wi-fi Hotspot Questions / Where Can I Get A Good Isp In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.