Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The New Facebook Photo Uploader - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The New Facebook Photo Uploader (802 Views)

How To Bypass Facebook Photo Tag Verification / The New Facebook Scam Revealed And Exposed! / About New Facebook Timeline Layout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Facebook Photo Uploader by macnuel: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2010
Just yesterday, I was making use of the Java uploader to put some pictures on my facebook account and I was like it seems this uploading has improved to some extent. Actually, I just upgraded my java plug-in to version 6 update 19. However this evening as I wanted to upload again, I was asked to download and install the FACEBOOK PLUG-IN for uploading photos and I was like these guys have come again. But believe me, the plug-in worked just fine, better than simple uploader and far better than the java plug-in uploader. I don't want to think I am appraising these guys but what do you guys who might have used it think?
Re: The New Facebook Photo Uploader by bigbrovar: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2010
macnuel:

Just yesterday, I was making use of the Java uploader to put some pictures on my facebook account and I was like it seems this uploading has improved to some extent. Actually, I just upgraded my java plug-in to version 6 update 19. However this evening as I wanted to upload again, I was asked to download and install the FACEBOOK PLUG-IN for uploading photos and I was like these guys have come again. But believe me, the plug-in worked just fine, better than simple uploader and far better than the java plug-in uploader. I don't want to think I am appraising these guys but what do you guys who might have used it think?
You just make me realize the things I take for granted on kde where uploaded photos to facebook,flickr,picassaweb,zoomr,smugmug,23 etc,

Re: The New Facebook Photo Uploader by macnuel: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ bigbrovar

from the very beginning I don't like using third party applications to upload things. It's always a long thing

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Workbench Software / Cisco Ip Conference Station 7936 - Conference Voip Phone / Download Free Ant-ivirus Software For Your Pc And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.