Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,519 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User (27093 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Freshkidavid(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
A twitter user who happens to be a male journalist declared that any girl that is already 15 years of age and is capable of making love is fit to get married.

Here is a screenshot of what he said,

www.kingstondome.com/2018/02/girl-getting-knacks-15-free-get-married-twitter-user.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Freshkidavid(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by marshalldgreat(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by stefanweeks: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
He has a point tho.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by ashewoboy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
knacks? click like if you don't know what it means. virgin like mecheesy.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by salbis(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is marriage all about making love or "Knacks" as you put it?
There's more to marriage i suppose.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Deefuray(f): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Calling that guy stupid is a big insult to stupid people..... His level of reasoning is way below zero....

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
true, nature's plan for us is to start knacking and reproducing once puberty start. but man don use wayo delay am grin. we call abok1 pedo, but e beta pass wetin gals dey do for south . nack about 40 guys before marriage with 2-3 abortions

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
undecided all this deeper life people to type Bleep na sin again

Nairaland make una no dey change my fuuuucck to bleep again
last warning!!

11 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by sunnyworld2love(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Right... grin
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by bounju(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Crazy but true talk.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by BUSHHUNTER: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Funny enough most nairalander girls who will bash the dude lost their virginity at 15 grin

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by koolg: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Exactly!!!
At 15, why not just marry that guy or say no to sex with im.
You feel like having sex, you get disvirgined and start enjoying sex, you then jump from man to man enjoying different dick sizes but then shouting men are scum.
Nonsense

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by SteveDesmond: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
we are indeed progressing
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Odingo1: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
nonsense talk
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Topccy007: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Child abuse minister....

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by nonut: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Paedophile spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
A.B.O.K.I'S and their love for underaged girls. Mr Kwankwasiya is a pedo!

You would never hear them talk about educating their young girls in the north, but when it comes to taking 10 -13 year old girls to the other room, ehen that is where their power go show! anyway I can't blame him, a certain prophet married a 9 year old girl called Amina. Do your research but please note, you didn't hear that from me OOO!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by tuoyoojo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
if I talk wetin dey my mind eh

issorite!!
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by ShadowFighter: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
ashewoboy:
knacks? click like if you don't know what it means. virgin like mecheesy.

Just look at this one..??
Yha moniker tho..

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by DONADAMS(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Ebuka478(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Early Knacks
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by general4gety(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
issokay
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by hollywater: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
What do you expect. From the name,you know where his is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by lastempero: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hausa
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Preetybuoy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
well...................., how can you tell if she can comfortably take some knacks? Mr oga.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by LZAA: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freshkidavid:
A twitter user who happens to be a male journalist declared that any girl that is already 15 years of age and is capable of making love is fit to get married.

Here is a screenshot of what he said,

www.kingstondome.com/2018/02/girl-getting-knacks-15-free-get-married-twitter-user.html

15 far na
at dat age most na expert ni
as at my time na 13 years dm dy start to donate
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by koolg: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.
What do you get at the end of it?
A death.
What's that, a bonus?
I think the life cycle is all backwards.
You should die first; get it out of the way.
Then you live in an old age home.
You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch,
you go to work.
You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol, you party,
you get ready for high school.
You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb,
You spend your last nine months floating...
Then you finish off as an orgasm."

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by akeentech(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
hollywater:
What do you expect. From the name,you know where his is coming from.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by stephen109(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
I'm single,and I need to mingle,I need a girlfriend, seun help your boy pls...konji won kill me...before I go Bleep ........make una finish d rest
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by toluxa1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Knacks doesn't qualify for marriage. Totally different realms!

https://www.nairaland.com/4279532/mint-like-new-samsung-galaxy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.