Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Laspotech Admission Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Admission Wahala (5163 Views)

Admission wahala:a nairalander Needs help Urgently! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Admission: Wahala For Polytechnic Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Admission Wahala by arosoye(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hello Naira Lander,

I will like to share what is happening at the moment at LAspotech concerning their admission preocess. My sister has been given admission in HND to study finance and since everything is now online, they were asked to buy scratch card to accept the admission, which she did, only for the people at the students affairs or whereever to ask the to chose between 3 option WITHDRAWAL, DISMISSAL OR SUSPENSION OF ADMISSION. It sounds strange! the admission that has not been given at all. Somebody said they told him that they have enough student by why will they ask people to accept the admission by paying around 6,000 naira for the admission that will not be offered in reality.

she told me about 10minutes ago that they are all at the front of the deputy rector's office since he is having a meeting with some officials. They wan to beg him to let them be admitted.

Please if anyone has any information on this issue, kindly contact me on 08023091285 or email me at arosoye@yahoo.com

She has to be admitted this year.
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by oloba(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
I can help you out if you need my help
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by arosoye(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hi Oloba,

Thanks so much.

I have contacted someone who is an HOD well known to me. was about posting the message when i received yours. She has been asked to go for her medicals. I wonder what happen to the people that doesnt know somebody.
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by oloba(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2007
Ok, thanks
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by mafiaguy: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hello Peeps,
I am about going for the HND as well,people kindly advise if its something sure or not, Need help here,
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by horlla(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ah I am surprised oooo. I thought they have just started selling form How come you said they are offering ur sister admission. P.S I am talking of HND Full Programme at ikorodu, ooo. Do you know if they take OFFAPOLY for HND

Thanks
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by davidj20: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
I heard that dey av posted some names on Thursday 4 HND is DAT true...I mean this pass Thursday
Re: Laspotech Admission Wahala by Evasmile(f): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
I heard same... Go to the Campus and check.. The earlier u chck, the better for u o

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / Unilag Pgd - Information Would Be ------ / How To Create JAMB Profile For 2017 UTME Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.