Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

6 Solid Ways To Prevent Negative Reviews On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Solid Ways To Prevent Negative Reviews On Fiverr (380 Views)

We Remove Negative Reviews On Your Google My Business @$ / 6 Solid Tips That Will Help Beginners Succeed As Forex Traders / Three Solid Ways To Make Money During Nigerian Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Solid Ways To Prevent Negative Reviews On Fiverr by SHOPPERS(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Now, we all know that the dreaded day of judgement for this month for Fiverrians comes up next week on 15th.

I'm sure you're getting prepared already.

For sure, a major determinant of what happens to your Fiverr account is based on how many negative reviews you get. No reviews is far better than a Negative review.

The problem of working your head and ass off to please a stubborn client and finally ending up with a 1.0 rating is as painful as sitting on a pin. Ferri ferri painfoo I can assure you.

Now, overcoming that particular problem is easy but a lot of people just ignore doing the right things and go about their business anyhow they feel like. Today, I will be reminding you of the right things to do cos I know you know these points in your heart already.

1. Be Crystal clear about what you offer in your gig description. 

Don't just copy and shuffle someone else's claims because they are selling without editing and removing the ones you know you can't deliver as stated. For example, a friend of mine stated that in his gig that he is giving unlimited reviews for a Graphics design gig. He assumed all buyers are that easy to please that they won't need more than 2 reviews max... Yes, until he met someone who kept changing the concept of the design every time for a Facebook cover. That meant he got new designs every time for the price of just one. After the fifth delivery, my friend turned down his request for another review and straight up, the guy bad-rated him. It won't be the same if he specified maybe 2 revisions for the gig. Trust me, don't say you can build a mansion when all you can build is a Lego house. Be clear in your Gig descriptions.

2. Tailor your Gig requirements.
I'm sure you don't really get why there are different formats of the requirements section during gig creation. It's for you the seller to be able to get the whole idea of the project at hand from the buyer before proceeding so as to clarify issues ahead before they come. Ask as many questions as possible. Request for a clear statement of expectations of the gig being ordered. Though I expect that to have been covered by your Gig title and description. Don't just assume a buyer will understand and give you all you need for the job. ASK before your time starts counting down. Late orders start from accepting incomplete information as an order and then having to chase the buyer who might not be online for the rest. By the time they finally reply, it just might be too late to give them the best within the remaining time allotted for the order. And you know what that means. Be sure to get the full scope of the gig before you start by asking for as much information as you would need for the gig.

3. Find out the buyer's history if possible.
Never ignore a buyer who tells you he has cancelled several orders prior to yours due to dissatisfaction, he will definitely cancel yours too. Read that again. Never ignore a buyer who tells you he has cancelled several orders prior to yours due to dissatisfaction, he will definitely cancel yours too.
Yes. You believe in your ability to deliver top notch stuffs to that buyer and you feel maybe the others just didn't have what it takes as much as you do. Bro, if you know you fear cancellations, don't accept that order. Just allow him take his business elsewhere. An unsatisfiable person is difficult to change. Free up your time to deliver other orders by cutting down on the number of stubborn clients you take on. Skillfully find out whether the client has any negative experience on Fiverr before and the possible cause. It will help prevent disasters coming your way.

4. Be bold to say "No".
You won't be a bad person to anyone by rejecting their fishy offers. Scrutinize well before claiming you can do it. You will be wiser and smarter to know which orders to say " No" clearly to aforehand.
-You don't have the time now, say "No".
-You don't have the upgraded version of the software to use, Say " No".
-Your belief system about something will be affected, say "No".
-Your mind screams " No"!, Just say it.
Saying "Yes" to rubbish is the same saying "No" to 99%. Saying the right "No's" will help you reduce the menace of bad belle customers coming with anything less than a "Excellent" as their comment.

5. Be Nice.
This should be so obvious. Your clients are human beings... Computers or robots do not buy on Fiverr neither do they give ratings.
-Treat them well.
-Be cautious,
-Respect them,
-Over deliver,
-Send them a gift,
-Carry them along if there's any issue with their order.
-Relate to them as friends and they'll treat you back the same way.
Who gives their friend 3.7 as rating? None that I know of, except for some crazy pals. So, go ahead, make friends with your clients... You won't only prevent bad reviews but also increase the dollar worth of your clients over time.

6. Share your own method of eliminating Negative reviews in the comments.

P.S.

You can get your Fiverr profile reviewed by clicking on the link below for a comprehensive "orderability" report for your fiverr profile and gigs.

(1) (Reply)

EARN 10% Monthly As An Investor In A LAGBUS/BRT Company Here In Lagos. / How To Write A Unique Business Plan / ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.