Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Boost Your Business With "Shopfromusnaija" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boost Your Business With "Shopfromusnaija" (289 Views)

Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Can I Start A Chin Chin Business With 5k?(help) / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Business With "Shopfromusnaija" by fries07(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
You have a business and you want to BOOST your busines but you dont know how to go about it, or you have a small scale business and you want it BIG....Hello, i have a good news for you.

INTRODUCING SHOPFROMUSNAIJA TO HELP BOOST SALES FOR YOUR BUSINESS

"SHOP FROM US NAIJA" is simply an online platform that connects business to consumers and offers businesses with the following benefits -
- Daily postings - E Mail Marketing
- Sponsored ads
- Search Result and category
- Google Local Listing
- SMS Notification - Motion Graphics
- Free product showcase on our dedicated e - commerce platform
- Generating massive followers for your pages every month. - Handling customers enquiry and directing them to store owners
- Helping shops and stores make sales through a comprehensive digital marketing strategic plan.

We are TroggeUrban Limited,
For more info,
call 08032741579.[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Courier Service / Don't Mind Them They Are Blind / Secured Investment For The Unborn Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.