Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation (22292 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by cristianisraeli: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
jobonnairaland:
That's so true. But the population of Israelis are far less compared to other nationals.

all jews are israelis.ok...we have arab jewish people...as long as you are jew your country is israel and you have the right of return
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by jobonnairaland: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
cristianisraeli:

all jews are israelis.ok...we have arab jewish people...as long as you are jew your country is israel and you have the right of return
LOL! I only talked about illegal immigrants in another country.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
tobtap:
am a christian..but the present isreal govt. is filled with racists and right-wing politicians

You think Jews are Christians or they give a damn about Christianity?
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Xisnin(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
tobtap:
am a christian..but the present isreal govt. is filled with racists and right-wing politicians
At the bold who cares?
Make your country work instead of becoming parasite to other countries.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by AnanseK(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Are our own Nigerian Jews allowed to stay? Perhaps Nnamdi Kanu is there in the jail.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Xisnin(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jigba:

Ikr. Imagine the government even taxed them and still wants them to leave the country.

Some of them have been living there for years. I don't know why they are specifically targeting African migrants, I'm sure there are illegal migrants who aren't Africans.
You cannot export the same lawlessness that render Africa underdeveloped to another country,
if you must migrate go through the right process. An illegal remain an illegal even if he has spent
a million years in the country.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
redangel2017:
Hehehehe if it were me.. I will do the same ;Dnigeria will even respect me the more when i come back from isrealis prison grin

You nor get sense
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Xisnin:

You cannot export the same lawlessness that render Africa underdeveloped to another country,
if you must migrate go through the right process. An illegal remain an illegal even if he has spent
a million years in the country.

Why are other illegal migrants not targeted?? I'm sure Africans are not the only illegal immigrants in Israel
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Junior66(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
tobtap:
wetin concern your christianity with Isreal? you think say them de practice Xtianity before?
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Xisnin(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jigba:

Why are other illegal migrants not targeted?? I'm sure Africans are not the only illegal immigrants in Israel
You should do proper research before you make any statement.
Other country illegals are also deported(though they are very few because other country citizens usually
go through the proper route). How dare you go to someones house to beg and still be asking question
on why they choose to enforce a particular law?

Africans think the rule does not apply to them and they must be specially
treated, the same behavioural pattern of cutting corners that makes it impossible for our governments to function properly.

Trump has deported many Mexicans, some people think he is only deporting Mexicans which isn't true but since Mexicans
make up most of the illegals, most deportees will be Mexicans.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Damsonkc(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Built2last:
Before you criticize the Country's authority. They said they entered illegally. About 15% of people in core north Nigeria are from Chad and Niger Republic. They cause harvoc and we can't help it. I don't support illegality.

On the other hand.

Check out European prisons on Youtube, compare it with the living conditions of most Africans. You will understand their choice.
Israel has no moral right to deport them on seized Palestinian soil. Same treatment they decried when Hitler killed them. The whole world is tilting towards ethnic and racial divides and we must always say the truth. The white colonizers never asked for our permission before enslaving us. They never needed visas. Visas were introduced after the abolition of slavery so we are still kept away from lands developed by the illegal stealing of our common wealth.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Built2last: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Damsonkc:
Israel has no moral right to deport them on seized Palestinian soil. Same treatment they decried when Hitler killed them. The whole world is tilting towards ethnic and racial divides and we must always say the truth. The white colonizers never asked for our permission before enslaving us. They never needed visas. Visas were introduced after the abolition of slavery so we are still kept away from lands developed by the illegal stealing of our common wealth.

Stop living in the past. Colonialism has long ended
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by pat077: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why not take the money and migrate to another country
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Tas4life(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros oo you are even under stating it,simply put Nigeria is a confirmed Vi and LLage
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Tas4life(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros i dey tell you
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Tas4life(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros o absolutely,there is nothing to prove wrong.You are all correct sir
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Daboomb: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
I will not and will never blame them, cus Africa especially Nigeria is synonymous to hell.

Our past and present leaders will never go unpunished, I repeat, they will never go unpunished.

Do something real or concrete joor...............and stop repeating yourself. angry angry
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Tas4life(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros o absolutely,there is nothing to prove wrong.You are all correct sir.I dey craze make i go prove you wrong?
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
Its an irony that Jesus the love preacher is a Jew and his people are about the most racist on earth.

What about d peaceful terrorist PROPHET, sorry paedo MOHAMMED, whose followers behead themselves and blow themselves up to go to paradise and Bleep 24 virgins?

1 Like

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Damsonkc(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Built2last:

Stop living in the past. Colonialism has long ended
Says someone who has probably never been denied something simply because he is of a darker hue. Stay woke. Don’t just exist and die and leave the problem with the future generation. If only you’d spare a little time to study and educate yourself, you will see the lies told to you.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by shekauvsbuhari: 4:01am On Feb 08, 2018
genghiskhan007:

What about d peaceful terrorist PROPHET, sorry paedo MOHAMMED, whose followers behead themselves and blow themselves up to go to paradise and Bleep 24 virgins?
pls I am a christian. I am not here to promote or deride any religion.I just pointed out a perceived irony in a people's behaviour and I know too that most Jews do not accept Jesus's divinity. Its an irony that Jews dnt seem to emulate their brother.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Funjosh(m): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
I will not and will never blame them, cus Africa especially Nigeria is synonymous to hell.

Our past and present leaders will never go unpunished, I repeat, they will never go unpunished.

Amin
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by EternalTruths: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Fellywood:

You are not a Christian. If you were you will know that illegal entry into any country is wrong. They are even offering each $3500, where else would they do that? Am a Christian my foot. Your people are the ones causing all the trouble all over the world.

Have you prayed about this matter.?

If you had prayed, is that the answer God gave to you.?

Before concluding a matter, first hear from God.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by OSCAMO: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2018
cristianisraeli:

name one country where they like black people? even white arabs have black arabs..so you have no point

stupid. stop mentioning other people. We are talking about the cursed judaists here!
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by OSCAMO: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2018
cristianisraeli:

shut up little kid...in israel arabs are judges,chief of police..they have 19arabs in the israeli knesset,women have freedom..arabs can vote..infact arabs in israel are the best in the whole of the middle east..ask their brothers in gaza,lebanon and syria and iraq.

That's because "israel'' is an illegal entity. Those Arabs are living on their Land you Ashkenazi usurper!
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by OSCAMO: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Cursed Igbo Judeo-Christian slave! You will be slaves to Hausa forever. Christians are painfully realizing that their religion is false. That's why you bitterly start to abuse as defense mechanism.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
OSCAMO:

Cursed Igbo Judeo-Christian slave! You will be slaves to Hausa forever. Christians are painfully realizing that their religion is false. That's why you bitterly start to abuse as defense mechanism.

U sick poece of shit, u don't know where I'm from and u will everknow
I do not insult people, I only say d facts
See these pictures and ask your terrorist-me tor....sorry Imam, whether they'retrue or not

NB
WHERE ARE U GOING TO BLOWUP NEXT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by cristianisraeli: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
OSCAMO:

That's because "israel'' is an illegal entity. Those Arabs are living on their Land you Ashkenazi usurper!

dundi read history and stop wetting your pants on here
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Forcefully depot them all or have them shot in the head if they refuse to leave. Illegal migrants that are being offered $3,500 dollars to resettle in a third country are talking about not knowing anything about their would be new country. Were you born in Israel or you came into Israel illegally? They are lucky they were given an option of imprisonment.
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Including your country
If Not No.1 In Rating Sef Lol #Nijiriya
Re: African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am actually very surprised and impressed reading the responses of many on this thread.

I was thinking I would see fuuktards shouting "racism", "I hate white people" and all the other reetarded junk the likes of cap28 would say.

I think my message is finally kicking home that black people need to start blaming themselves for their predicament.

These illegals don't want to go back to their repective shitholes where they are most likely part of the people selecting and supporting their useless leaders like those who were screaming GEJ till 2019 or pendusky that opened a prayer session on NL for Patience Jonathan when she was getting quality healthcare in Germany that pendusky's mother could never dream of if she had the same illness.

Israel, kick out the monkeys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Meaning & Significance Of The Green & Red Lights On The Wings Of Aircrafts / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects Flooded Area Of Jankara (video) / JAPA Syndrome: Its Devastating Effects On Family Cohesion & Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.