Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires (715 Views)

Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires / Messi: What PSG President Said After Signing Ex-barcelona Star / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by cheapgoals(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ex- England star, Gary Lineker still takes after Barcelona right up 'til today and has discussed his former side, alongside Lionel Messi and Karim Benzema, expressing that the Argentine is the best of all time.

He didn't hesitate to adulate Messi. The ex-player believes that, right now, nobody can outshine Barcelona's magician.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/can-you-imagine-football-without-messi-what-are-we-going-to-do-when-he-retires/
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by LegallyBlunt: 3:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Idiotic post! Pele, Maradona, Best, Weah et al... There would be people after messi. He is not above replacing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by Neimar: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2018
LegallyBlunt:
Idiotic post! Pele, Maradona, Best, Weah et al... There would be people after messi. He is not above replacing.

which weah? wetin e play? undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by LegallyBlunt: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Neimar:

which weah? wetin e play? undecided
Its obvious u started watching football last month. He is the only african player of the year ever. Would have gotten more if he wasnt black
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by Neimar: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2018
LegallyBlunt:
Its obvious u started watching football last month. He is the only african player of the year ever. Would have gotten more if he wasnt black

make I hear word ee...wetin e play nai I dy ask?
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by FriendofGod: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Neimar:

I don't suppose you deserve an answer from the guy. You too look at the question you asked. In case you don't know, Weah was one of the greatest players of his time. He was the best player in the world in 1995 beating legends such Maldini, Klinsmann, Romario and Baggio to the award. He conquered Europe and won the European Best Player Award. If you want to know what he played, go to YouTube or take your research further.
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by Neimar: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

I don't suppose you deserve an answer from the guy. You too look at the question you asked. In case you don't know, Weah was one of the greatest players of his time. He was the best player in the world in 1995 beating legends such Maldini, Klinsmann, Romario and Baggio to the award. He conquered Europe and won the European Best Player Award. If you want to know what he played, go to YouTube or take your research further.

in 1995 xo afta dt wat did he do again?
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by FriendofGod: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Neimar:

in 1995 xo afta dt wat did he do again?

I don't understand how you expect me to answer that question. It is like me asking you "What did Messi do after winning his awards"
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by Neimar: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

I don't understand how you expect me to answer that question. It is like me asking you "What did Messi do after winning his awards"

was he consistent??
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by LegallyBlunt: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Neimar:

useless question. One day pesin go ask u wetin messi play
Re: Can You Imagine Football Without Messi? What Are We Going To Do When He Retires by FriendofGod: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Neimar:

was he consistent??

Yes, very consistent. Before winning the awards in 1995, he had already won 2 African Best Player Awards and was highest goalscorer at the 1994/95 UEFA Champions League.

(1) (Reply)

Golf Masters Live Online / Russia 2018: Super Eagles Will Not Disappoint - Balogun / Few Winnings From The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.