Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Play Piano In Few Weeks. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Play Piano In Few Weeks. (418 Views)

Get Minecraft Sweden Music Sheet (daniel Rosenfeld) For Piano In PDF Or MP3 / Download Free Africa - Toto Sheet Music For Piano In Pdf / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Piano In Few Weeks. by vicstorm: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
James: I've always wanted to play the piano but don't know how to go about it.

Peter:I'm a pianist but would love to improve my play and skills

grace: I would want to know some secrets behind piano playing and most technique used by pianists

Victor:I'm a pianist and I've some unanswered questions about the piano.

hellooo. HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION

Finally.
Having researched for 3years. I finally Came up with this package that will be coming out soon. U can register now so when it's out u will be contacted.

Few slots available.

So much to learn, a package for everyone.
introduction to music
2.all about musical keys, sharp, flats natural, octaves
3.semi-tone, tones, sofa notes, number system and pattern, scales.
4.chords
5.finger placement s
6.inversions(chord inversion s)
7.converting notes of a scale to chords
8.playing songs with chords and scales
9.circle of 5th and 4th
10.beat, bar, time signature, tempo
11.how to find a musical key used.
12.passing and after chords
13.chord substitution and replacement
14.more complex chords
etc. more too good.

what u stand to gain..
a student for life code which will be used to attend my piano seminars for almost free.
.free answers to questions forwarded to my number or mail with video lessons where needed.
video lessons and more new tricks and lessons .
4.free piano tips
5.free loops to rehearse with
6. discounted video lessons.
it goes on and on.
THE PACKAGE IS DESIGNED IN A WAY TO TUTOR YOU WITH SPEED ,IT INVOLVES SO PRACTICAL ILLUSTRATIONS AND TECHNIQUE THAT MAKES U PLAY AND UNDERSTAND WITH EASE. PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED FROM 60K TO 3K.
IT CONTAINS PIANO KNOWLEDGE THAT ENABLE U STAND WORLD STANDARD.
MAKING YOU TO BE A MASTER OF ALL MUSICAL KEYS, CHORDS, PASSING CHORDS, SCALES, APPLICATIONS ETC.

LIMITED ESTIMATED NUMBER NEEDED.

Book a slot now anD receive your student for life code.

this PACKAGE is for all.

do well to share to friends and family and even enemies.

if u book now u will receive a code and the complete code will be sent when the package is out after purchase. u will be contacted then too.

THE CODE ENABLE U TO ENJOY FREE PIANO TIPS,
DISCOUNTED PAID VERSION OF SUBSEQUENT PACKAGES., VIDEO MATERIALS THAT WILL BE SEMT TO YOUR MAIL, A CHANCE TO MEET AND BOOK A FREE SESSION WITH VICPIANO, DISCOUNTED TICKET SALES AT VARIOUS MUSIC SEMINARS ORGANISED BY ME, SO MANY MORE BENEFITS.
1ST HAND INFO ON RECENT MUSICAL DEVELOPMENTS,MORE THEORIES, EAR TRAINING, ETC.
REGISTER NOW AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW.
NOTE:YOU SHOULD HAVE INTEREST FOR THE PACKAGE BEFORE YOU REGISTER SO AS NOT TO CAUSE CONFUSIon, EXCESSIVE OR LIMITED PACKAGE OUTPUT.
REGISTRATION IS FREE. U ONLY PAY FOR YOUR PACKAGE.
thanks.
from vicpiano

u can drop your number or mail if interested

(1) (Reply)

[ Music] Starguy Mj - Oshaprapra / Oladips Ft Olamide – O’sure / MUSIC: N-diddy Ft. Oga Micky & Flexy W – #TAYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.