Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Marriage The School Of Thought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage The School Of Thought (1294 Views)

This Nearly Broke My Marriage | The First Year Of Marriage Is Truly The Hardest / Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Here issues regarding marrital problems will be discussed and advices will be provided
Feel free to share urs

We are here to learn and get advice... it's said experience is the best teacher

Write me direct on my whatsapp using :08161550058

Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
MARRIAGE ISSUES!!!
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
What do you think is the major cause of marital issue..

Share you opinion with us let people learn and make amends in there various homes
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have been wondering why so many young girls of this generation can't live up for themselves.
Thereby making young men to develop high blood pressure
It's becoming alarming the rate young girls go after married men all in the name of getting some sort of money from them forgetting that law of karma is real... and they are very proud doing this act.

Some girls feel they are getting old and need a man for themselves but the question is are they even ready to get into this life time school called university of marriage.

Some days back I intentionally asked a young girl of about 27yrs the kind of man she'd want to spend the rest of her life with. The answer I got from her got me thinking... she said,, she would love to be with a handsome man,, rich,, educated,,own his own house and car and lot more

Immediately I asked my self a question what if she gets all of this and there is no happiness..?? I said this in my mind...

Still on that I asked her what if a promising young guy comes across and love you with a good intention she said if he has money fine.

So if you no get money simply hide your face.

This same girl will always cry to my ears God settle me and so many young guys has been coming for her but she prefer to meet married men every evening if they don't call her to come out she will be the one to call all her male friends to see if any would ask her to come. Sometimes pass the night with the so called married men another woman's husband.

Men need to be very careful in getting a life time partner.

Its not always easy finding the right one but when you find the one you love. Treat her well and make her always long for you.

Cuz,, go woman no easy to find.

I pray God give us a better understanding.

Thanks.
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Experience is the greatest teacher
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by apprentist(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Even though I'd like to get married soonest, I look forward to a selfless woman who would be an asset to our home and not one that says she'd like to get a separate room for her cloth and jewries.

I left my ex cause of same reason. She is of the opinion that her money is for herself and her family and mine is for us both. Keeping the house, paying the bills and her our upkeep. I broke up with her and till now I've not regretted it. Maybe she needs more time to understand what marriage entails. Girls generally.

1 Like

Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2018
apprentist:
Even though I'd like to get married soonest, I look forward to a selfless woman who would be an asset to our home and not one that says she'd like to get a separate room for her cloth and jewries.

I left my ex cause of same reason. She is of the opinion that her money is for herself and her family and mine is for us both. Keeping the house, paying the bills and her our upkeep. I broke up with her and till now I've not regretted it. Maybe she needs more time to understand what marriage entails. Girls generally.

I really appreciate your contribution to this matter. Sincerely you've spoken the mind of so many men out there going through same issue of this nature...

I wish they read and learn so as not to continue living in bondage.

Once again thank you so much!!!
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
I still dey wonder why married women go prefer single guys to their own husband likewise!!!
Hmm
Bad thing
Re: Marriage The School Of Thought by Dcentglobal(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Some will say love is dead..hmmm!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Babcock Saga Examined From The Angle Of Those Involved / How Betting Is Ruining Me And My Family Bond. Help!!! / Help! Hubby And Best Friend Have Same Name = Major Confusion/disrepect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.