Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath?? (644 Views)

Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath?? by Hankonyibu(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
There's a particular Yoruba girl I know every blessed day her breath smells like baby poo and the color of her teeth is like palm oil.

I'm not trying to be rude or offensive but its quite disappointing that not even once has her mouth smelt fresh enough to even fantasize about a kiss. I find my myself spitting every time I talk to her.

I'm not trying to generalize but some Yoruba girls are legendary in lacking in the oral hygiene and freshness department. Could it be bad orientation? Because she is from a well to do home, but the hygiene is woefully poor.

Is there anyone with a similar complaint and experience? If so please kindly share.

Thanks,

Michael.
Re: Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath?? by greatnaija01: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
change your LOCATION o.
geography teaches us that location determines what we find in the earth....

Pls move to better areas or campuses... then you will worship Yoruba ladies.
Hankonyibu:
There's a particular Yoruba girl I know every blessed day her breath smells like baby poo and the color of her teeth is like palm oil.

I'm not trying to be rude or offensive but its quite disappointing that not even once has her mouth smelt fresh enough to even fantasize about a kiss. I find my myself spitting every time I talk to her.

I'm not trying to generalize but some Yoruba girls are legendary in lacking in the oral hygiene and freshness department. Could it be bad orientation? Because she is from a well to do home, but the hygiene is woefully poor.

Is there anyone with a similar complaint and experience? If so please kindly share.

Thanks,

Michael.

(1) (Reply)

. / Am I Asking For Too Much Or Must I Lower The Standard? / I Love But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.