Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund (1311 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket / Man Strips To Demand A Refund From Airpeace, Today, After Missing Flight - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by rapcy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello house, please I need your urgent help. My brother is in a dilemma here, he paid almost $1000 for visa and they are refusing to give him a refund. His issue below:

I have an F1 and b1/b2 visa which expired last year. I did a drop box renewal for my b1/ b2 through drop box and I was given a new bib2 visa but unfortunately my F1 visa was cancelled, I did a renewal for my F1 visa last week through drop box, it was rejected because my F1 visa has cancelled on it. The 5 dependants that I added on mine could not go too because of the cancellation, that I should have gone for an interview. I was told to go pay a fresh payment for all of us. I declined and only paid for myself because I have to be in the states by next week. Do I have a case?

Justwise, lalasticlala
Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by timwudz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jujulize them
Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
NON REFUNDABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by ipobarecriminals: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2018
sad embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed idi ti je.Yansh don chop am/enter voice mail. No refund.
Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by Emmybreezy(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2018
please I want to enroll for us visa and I don't know the procedure please anyone who could give an help to that..
Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Why on earth would you renew your B1/B2 visa. Of course they would cancel your F1. Haba isn't your main reason to be in the states to study or continue study on a F1 so why renew a visiting visa first. You don't even need it.

I have no idea what you were thinking but you have no case. Better do yours and return to your studies.

2 Likes

Re: I Paid Almost $1000 For Us Visa It Was Cancelled And I Was Denied A Refund by NanaF: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
The 5 people you added on your application, were they eligible for Dropbox? Have they been issued a US visa previously?

If not, the money can’t be refunded because they applied for Dropbox without being qualified. You’ll need to pay another visa fee to schedule an interview for them. The money is Gone.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Kenyan Man Mocks Nigeria Airways / Flight Reservation For Embassy Help / How Genuine Is Canada CIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.