Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (24723 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by RogueX: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2018
RIP! So sad
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2018
"What's dead may never die"

To the dead, sleep on!
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by veli1(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
R I P WIT GOD embarassed
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by TheMainMan: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace cry cry cry
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Dorcas who celebrated her birthday on the 6th of february, 2018. After dancing and shouting the day she got engaged in the hostel lost her life to the hands of death after a brief illness few weeks to her wedding

OP which kind news be this na

she celebrated her birthday two days ago and died few week later...
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Liscolite1: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
victorisreal02:
A university of Abuja law graduate Dorcas who celebrated her birthday on the 6th of february, 2018. After dancing and shouting the day she got engaged in the hostel lost her life to the hands of death after a brief illness few weeks to her wedding

Photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-female-graduate-lost-her-life-few-weeks-to-her-wedding/

pls do make proper inquiries before posting lies online she left a family behind u know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Op what rubbish are you writing? Someone celebrated her birthday on Tuesday and died today after few weeks of sickness? The mod that pushed this to fp must be High on cassava leaves

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Evince(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Mortal we are! We live to die

Rip
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by orangb: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Liscolite1:
pls do make proper inquiries before posting lies online she left a family behind u know
Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how hard it is for your family right now cry

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Liscolite1: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
orangb:

Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how hard it is for your family right now cry
thx man
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by caabb55(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
it a pity
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by teeoo1: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
R. I. P
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
SMH....after her parents requested that her pictures shouldn't be put up on social media...

Chai
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2018
I hate to see all this bad news it make me sad R.I.P beauty I hope ur in heaven
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2018
velai:
This is what The Mountain Of Fire called 'dying at the edge of breakthrough '.
Some people would say that what would happen would happen ... But there is no smoke without fire.
There are preventable deaths...
So learn to pray... Fire the devil, fire your enemies, fire your village and neighbourhood witches, fire the yahoo plus demons, fire destiny spoilers....
Just keep firing until the ultimate reality catches you too...
Rest in peace beautiful girl.

Supported!!!
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Just when she was about getting double elevation status, LL.B and Mrs. Buhari The shi*thole president, why? cry
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by fabrestove: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eya, see her fine cover shoe
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Odunolaabdul: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rest in perfect peace... My side bunkmate back den at fggc omu - aran��������
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by MARKETfund: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Liscolite1:
angry
I wish to debunk this news pls I am her immediate jnr bro and she is a nairalander as well
Her wedding is not in a few weeks time its merely a proposal my parents don't even know the guy facially she was doing her internship at a law firm before going to law sch
Pls seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 help a bro out here, change d topic or pls remove it from front page...
Take heart bro. cry

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 pls adhere to this young man's request
Let him greave in peace..

Remove this thread from the Front Page pls.
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Certitude(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Liscolite1:
thx man
Sorry bro... I really feel you pain... She was my course mate and was so dedicated. May her soul RIP.
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na wah o! Is the language used for this post really that hard? Even though the news isn't totally true , the poster didn't tell us she died few weeks after a brief illness. The news said she died few weeks to her wedding. Ib other words, the "few weeks" in the story is referring to the upcoming wedding and not the brief illness.

With all due respect to Liscolites. And sorry for your loss.

Cc nwakibie3
namdeenero
johnnyn1
nwakibie3:
Dorcas who celebrated her birthday on the 6th of february, 2018. After dancing and shouting the day she got engaged in the hostel lost her life to the hands of death after a brief illness few weeks to her wedding

OP which kind news be this na

she celebrated her birthday two days ago and died few week later...
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Liscolite1: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Certitude:

Sorry bro... I really feel you pain... She was my course mate and was so dedicated. May her soul RIP.
Thx bro God bless u
Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Liscolite1: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
MissJoy29:
Na wah o! Is the language used for this post really that hard? Even though the news isn't totally true , the poster didn't tell us she died few weeks after a brief illness. The news said she died few weeks to her wedding. Ib other words, the "few weeks" in the story is referring to the upcoming wedding and not the brief illness.

With all due respect to Liscolites. And sorry for your loss.

Cc nwakibie3
namdeenero
johnnyn1
thats what I have an issue with there is no wedding plan anywhere... All I ask for is a little respect for d dead...through nairaland other news outlets have posted d same lies online mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun pls confirm every news before sending to front-page....peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.