Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Create A Yahoo Mail With Your Mobile Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A Yahoo Mail With Your Mobile Phone (2891 Views)

Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Yahoo Mail With Your Mobile Phone by Achukswap1(m): 1:15am On Feb 08, 2018
I think yahoo mail is more professional than gmail I.e my own view i don't know how you view it.

I learnt that opening a Yahoo account with a mobile phone was not supported then but now I just discovered they made it possible for smart phone users to open a yahoo account and access there mail on mobile smart phones.

Will you believe that half of Nigerian fresh graduates don't know how to open an email account? when you ask some of them to open an email they will be like asking- (where? how?).

Gabriel will never allow you to be in such human categories and this is why I write my tutorials from the grassroot, accurate and first on net tutorials with clean and comprehendible screen shots for easy understanding.
Continue reading
http://www.skyetechs.com/2018/02/create-yahoo-mail-with-your-mobile-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members / Nairaland Beach Fiesta! / Man With 100-pound Scrotum Rejects Free Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.