Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Iphone X Doesn’t Allows Apple Users To Accept Or Decline Incoming Call Glitch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Iphone X Doesn’t Allows Apple Users To Accept Or Decline Incoming Call Glitch (1119 Views)

US Banned Tiktok: VPN Users To Face 20yrs Imprisonment Or $1M Fine / My Site Directing Users To WP Admin When Login Pls Help � / Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Doesn’t Allows Apple Users To Accept Or Decline Incoming Call Glitch by achcodetech(m): 3:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Apple says it is investigating the ongoing incoming call glitch on iPhone X

When you are shelling out $999 for a premium smartphone, you expect it give you the best experience while using it and yes, that too without any hiccups. Well, it doesn’t seem to be the case with Apple’s iPhone X, at least for some users.

Apparently, some iPhone X owners are lately experiencing a glitch on their smartphones that prevents them from answering or declining incoming calls immediately.
Hundreds of iPhone X owners have taken to Apple’s support forums to complain about some kind of bug that prevents their smartphones to light up quickly when the device starts ringing, reports the Financial Times. The same issue has also been reported by some users via Twitter and Reddit as well, with one user recording the problem.

According to the users, it takes more than 6-10 seconds before they are able to view accept or decline options on the screen. As a result, it’s too late for. READ MORE http://www.achcodetech.com/2018/02/iphone-x-doesnt-allows-apple-users-to.html

Re: Iphone X Doesn’t Allows Apple Users To Accept Or Decline Incoming Call Glitch by subtlemee(f): 3:55am On Feb 08, 2018
I experience same with my small I-phone 4 sef at times it will ring to the end before I can view it....they really need to do something about it
Re: Iphone X Doesn’t Allows Apple Users To Accept Or Decline Incoming Call Glitch by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Same here with my iPhone 6s+ os 11.2.5

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This Offer!! / Get A .COM Domain Name For Just N1,000 / Is This Normal? From 60 Daily Pageviews To 500 Plus In Less Than 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.