Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Is Household Wickedness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Household Wickedness. (623 Views)

Deliverance From Household Wickedness / Power Against Unrepentant Household Wickedness "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / A Case Of Household Wickedness (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Household Wickedness. by Revadebola: 3:40am On Feb 08, 2018
THIS IS HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS.

Genesis 4:8 (KJV) "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him".

Cain and Abel were siblings. They were born of the same parents.
Cain, rose up and killed Abel his brother because of envy, hatred and jealousy
Cain was the first to demonstrate the spirit of household wickedness.
The Lord Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:36 (KJV) "And a man's foes shall be they of his own household".
Abel's first enemy was from his own household, his immediate biological brother.
In my over 38 years of being involved in the deliverance ministry, I have heard several cases of household wickedness : cases of parents using witchcraft powers against their children, demon possessed children oppressing and tormenting their families.
The greatest and most wicked battle anyone can have, is the household witchcraft or wicked spirits warring against you.
Because such household enemies are very intimate with you, they readily get all needed information about you and can use the information to strike accurate spiritual and physical attacks.
There is a saying in my place, "it is the witch at home, that gets the information needed to the outside witch".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit expose my household enemies to me.
2. Lord deliver me from every household enemies.
3. Father destroy every household witchcraft against me.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

Re: This Is Household Wickedness. by subtlemee(f): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2018
This post for make sense on Sunday o

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / How To Conquer Controlling Powers, Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.