Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,928 members, 7,838,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. (428 Views)

Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira / I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again / Boxvalue BTC Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. by Emperorempower(m): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2018
I wanted to invest with genex but after reading complaints, I'm forced to withdraw.

Guys please help with any other site that is owned by a Nigerian with physical office address.

Other non Nigerian sites that accept Naira ( payment by bank transfer.) are also welcomed?
Re: Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. by BHPbummy: 5:53am On Feb 08, 2018
you can reach me on this number
let's talk and I'll give you some trusted platforms
you will consider them and make your research...if suit you,then you good to go.
my number
070 three three 14 three 5 zero 8
again
zero 7zero 3314 three five 08
Re: Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. by Fxmanager(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emperorempower:
I wanted to invest with genex but after reading complaints, I'm forced to withdraw.

Guys please help with any other site that is owned by a Nigerian with physical office address.

Other non Nigerian sites that accept Naira ( payment by bank transfer.) are also welcomed?
The security of your investments is in investing your funds in a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited company. Check our signature for an investment that is set up with a Government's licensed, regulated , monitored and audited brokerage company.
Re: Any Nigerian Owned BTC Investment Site. by Sambai65(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emperorempower:

genex is a scam, I was in their telegram group for over a month, I know all their secret, pm me best investment international platform

(1) (Reply)

Vee / Industrial Air Conditioner For Sale / Check Our Fast selling Estates And Choose The One That Suit Your Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.