Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation (1036 Views)

Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name / What Is Wrong In Using Bitters To Cure Premature Ejaculation? / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by Notimetowaste: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2018
I have been masturbating regularly since I was 15 and now I've stopped am currently 21, but I noticed that during sex I no longer last how I used to before. I did a little research about it and premature ejaculation is said to be a side effect of regular masturbation, pls I need help does anyone know something that can help me......
Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by successking401(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Notimetowaste:
I have been masturbating regularly since I was 15 and now after 5 years I've stopped, but I noticed that during sex I no longer last how I used to before. I did a little research about it and premature ejaculation is said to be a side effect of regular masturbation, pls I need help does anyone know something that can help me......
5 years is enough for you to have recuperated for the side effect.thus, anything short of that is not normal.you can reach me if you considers taking natural herbs that will enhance your performance. kindly note that it's not free

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by okosodo: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Mastrubation does not cause premature ejaculation. Your research is damn wrong

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by EagleScribes: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Notimetowaste:
I have been masturbating regularly since I was 15 and now I've stopped am currently 21, but I noticed that during sex I no longer last how I used to before. I did a little research about it and premature ejaculation is said to be a side effect of regular masturbation, pls I need help does anyone know something that can help me......

Yes. Contact me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by IKJ66(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2018
bro mail me at davidj86@rocketmail.com for a natural remedy free of charge
Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by Saturday80(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Notimetowaste. What you need is Flex herbal tea it's a tested and trusted remedy for week erection premature ejaculation and low libido etc call Mr Flex on 08066194562 and get your problem solved at once
Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Notimetowaste:

What if I educate you that what you are passing through is nothing but one that exudes with every youth at your age...

What if I tell you that your research was wrong and the supposed masturbation could have served the purpose for those actually in the perceived condition?
Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by babyt66: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by RemedyLab: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Learn how to treat erectile dysfunction naturally without spending a kobo. It is time to perform as a man in the other room.

Find out here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/ed-remedy-cure-ed-permanently/
Re: Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Notimetowaste:
Yes WhatsAp me on this number if you are ready to tackle the and you have money to buy what i will recommend for you: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

3 Supplements To Help You Build Muscle In A Healthy Natural Way / 9 Ways To Make Sex Last Longer For A Man... / Where To Buy Neem Leaves Aka Dogonyaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.