Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature (621 Views)

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Health Benefits Of Palm Wine / Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature by RemedyLab: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Palm wine is an alcoholic drink always tapped from
various species of palm trees. It is best enjoyed
when you drink it fresh within 24 hrs otherwise, it
becomes sharp, sour and the alcohol volume starts
to
increase as a result of fermentation.

For further reading, visit www.naturalremedylab.com

Source: http://naturalremedylab.com/palm-wine-medicinal-benefits-palm-wine-health/
Re: I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature by RemedyLab: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature by RemedyLab: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: I Never Knew There Is More To Palm Wine...A Wine Brewed With Nature by RemedyLab: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of / 43 Year Old Man With 3 Faces Undergoes Second Transplant / Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.