Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (35554 Views)

Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment by BiafranBushBoy: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sagamite:

When I write, I write with Godly brain.

Stop creating daft threads.

Product of a failed education system!

Stop responding to daft threads. Fvck off
Re: Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Stop responding to daft threads. Fvck off

Fuuktard, so you woke up to attack another set of people?

Typical black monkey!

All they know is "Us vs them".

"I hate X people", "My tribe is better than yours" etc.

Moronic products of a failed education system that have nothing better to do with useless lives than to spread hatred and destroy their society!

Anuofia! May herdsmen do their job soon on you. Worthless human being.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, so you woke up to attack another set of people?

Typical black monkey!

All they know is "Us vs them".

"I hate X people", "My tribe is better than yours" etc.

Moronic products of a failed education system that have nothing better to do with useless lives than to spread hatred and destroy their society!

Anuofia! May herdsmen do their job soon on you. Worthless human being.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.