Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To UNDO The New Snapchat Update On Android And Iphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To UNDO The New Snapchat Update On Android And Iphone (1030 Views)

​new Snapchat Filter Makes Your Dog(pets) Look Like A Disney Character / Download Whatsapp Stickers For Android And Iphone / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To UNDO The New Snapchat Update On Android And Iphone by kombo(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Snapchat has released a new update on Iphone and Android which has angered some users especially me. I am going to share few steps on how to undo snapchat update on Android and Iphone

The Stories page, which let people post pictures and videos for 24 hours, has been removed.

Most of us are unhappy with the significant changes to the layout of the app, with the Friends, Discover and Stories sections all getting a makeover.

The update, which has reportedly rolled out to some users in the UK, Australia, Canada and Nigeria has a new “Friends” tab that displays a non-chronological feed, along with a new Discover section.

Our tech expert Kombo from Lagos, Nigeria, received the update, and he says he’s “not a fan at all.”

“I don’t like how the news is mixed in with my friends’ Stories,” he tells 9jaBamBam. “It’s annoying and tedious trying to flick through to find my friends’ Stories.”

CLICK HERE to see the steps

(1) (Reply)

100 / This Mtn Network Don Finish My Money. Pls Help Me Out. / Samsung Takes Another Swipe At Apple With New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.