Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions (1805 Views)

Creampro Organic Whitening Cream Nairaland Shop Now Open For Business / Organic whitening Serum In Stock / Organic Whitening/halfcast Creams/ Breast And Booty Enlargement Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
You want to look like an oyinbo pepper or want that sweet creamy caramel complexion? Kasima lotions are the best for you. Not only will they lighten you according to the shade you want, they will also clear your stretch marks, pimples, dark spots and scars one time with no pigmentations or burns.

Every lady deserves that flawless and youthful glow.
WHATSAPP 07050298672 OR CALL 08136704506

Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided undecided show us ur own body/pic b4 we buy.

2 Likes

Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Whatsapp 07050298672 for before and after pics @ipobarecriminals
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided undecided show us ur own body/pic b4 we buy.
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by ipobarecriminals: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided sad embarassed sad
OfficialKasima:
undecided
OfficialKasima:
.if i nor get Whatsapp nkoh?No price self
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad embarassed sad undecided.if i nor get Whatsapp nkoh?No price self

The prices are written on the lotions.
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by ipobarecriminals: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin wink grin lipsrsealed cool sad
OfficialKasima:

shocked
OfficialKasima:

u think peep wey ney chop belleful can afford to buy this?
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink grin lipsrsealed cool sad :ou think peep wey ney chop belleful can afford to buy this?

Lol...they are buying
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by ipobarecriminals: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
OfficialKasima:

Lol...they are buying
very good cool
OfficialKasima:

Lol...they are buying
very good
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by shewa88(f): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls and pls can someone recomemmed a good scarring cream?, I have this nasty black scar on the nostril I pierced my nose
I'd really appreciate
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by manitobor(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
shewa88:
Pls and pls can someone recomemmed a good scarring cream?, I have this nasty black scar on the nostril I pierced my nose
I'd really appreciate

Why did you pierce your nose?
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by shewa88(f): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
manitobor:

Why did you pierce your nose?
I swear I don't know sef, I just did.
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by manitobor(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2018
shewa88:

I swear I don't know sef, I just did.

Okay o. Apparently the desire to look good and fashionable is overwhelming. smiley

Try Kojie San face lightening cream to fade the scar. I heard it works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by beatz5(f): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2018
have u tried a scrub then lightening oil to remove dead skin and promote new growth . for more info on where to get them 08169836958
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by shewa88(f): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
manitobor:

Okay o. Apparently the desire to look good and fashionable is overwhelming. smiley

Try Kojie San face lightening cream to fade the scar. I heard it works wonders.
Thanks
If it wouldn't be much of an ask, could u recommend a nice lightning body cream. Pregnancy really messed up my color.
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by olajumoke12: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
shewa88:
Thanks
If it wouldn't be much of an ask, could u recommend a nice lightning body cream. Pregnancy really messed up my color.

You will need to use a scrub before any lightening cream
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by shewa88(f): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
olajumoke12:

You will need to use a scrub before any lightening cream
Could you expanciate please
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by olajumoke12: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=shewa88 post=64954597]
Could you expanciate please[/quote

Reach me on 08132722577 via whatsapp
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by OfficialKasima: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
shewa88:
Thanks

Whatsapp us on 07050298672 or call 08136704506
Our cream will leave your body flawless and glowing.
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by manitobor(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
shewa88:
Thanks

Eeya, pregnancy can really lead to darkening in most ladies. Why not try Fair and Brite extreme skin radiant brightening lotion? Most people that have used it haave sworn to its efficacy. I hear its better suited for people who are naturally fair in complexion though. Otherwise you could try its cream variant.

If you want something that will drastically lighten your color, then you could consider Caro white.

If you want something completely natural, then consider using Ives intensive healing notion with cranberry and grapeseed oil. It wouldn't lighten you that fast, but it can nourish the skin in the long run and leave it well toned. You'd just how gentle it feels on your skin.

Hope that helps. smiley
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by shewa88(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
manitobor:

Eeya, pregnancy can really lead to darkening in most ladies. Why not try Fair and Brite extreme skin radiant brightening lotion? Most people that have used it haave sworn to its efficacy. I hear its better suited for people who are naturally fair in complexion though. Otherwise you could try its cream variant.

If you want something that will drastically lighten your color, then you could consider Caro white.

If you want something completely natural, then consider using Ives intensive healing notion with cranberry and grapeseed oil. It wouldn't lighten you that fast, but it can nourish the skin in the long run and leave it well toned. You'd just how gentle it feels on your skin.

Hope that helps. smiley
Thanks a lot will definitely try that
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by bewitching: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
@shewa88

Pregnancy, sickness, sun, aging... Etc can change your skin colour. Nevertheless you can get back your original colour and improve your skintone with the right products. I can teach you how to mix natural products that will work for your skin for a token.
However, if you don't have time to make yours , there are good ones to buy that'd restore your skin colour perfectly.

Contact 09093308321

P.S : Original and potent kayan mata also available
Re: Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions by manitobor(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
shewa88:
Thanks a lot will definitely try that
You're most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Gift Set: Eau De Toilette / 'stalking Cat' Daniel Avner Found Dead In 'suicide' After Years Of Transforming / Dangote Cement Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.