Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan (609 Views)

What Business Do You Do? / Business Plan For Poultry / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan by johnsho: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2010
Over the years Nigerians have done business without a business plan which make the business at the long run crumble . To a large extent business plan makes it easy to know the future of the business and help gives the forcast of how the business would face in any financial condition. It also goes a long way to help seek funds from banks and capital venture firms . Lets do business with structure . We write maketable business plans for our client for more details please contact us on 08067554041
Re: Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan by tinoblaze: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2010
OK AM THE OWNER OF A UP COMING ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY I HAVE BE MAKING SOME PLANS NOW FIRST THE NAME IS BEEN REGISTERED, SO ALL I WANT NOW IS A LOAN FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO START FULLY SO WHAT DO YOU SAY CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT THIS IS MY NUMBER 08135322982 I ALREADY HAVE YOUR NUMBER, I WILL CALL YOU,
Re: Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan by johnsho: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
Thanks for your reply all you need is write a marketable business plan and you could send in to different venture capital firm i have some i could recommend . Am very sure with a good business plan you could be grant loan to execute your business. Please just call me so we could talk more . Bye for now and hope to here from you soon.
Re: Dont Just Do Business . Do One With A Business Plan by tinoblaze: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2010
that's ok i will do just that but i need you give me the list of those firms and there email so i can send my market plans to them once more thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Energy Needs-diesel / Road Construction And Profile Packaging / For Fumigation And Pestcontrol Services:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.