Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) (35285 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Woman Returning From Stream In Ogun State / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by stephenduru: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
As shared by Nathaniel.....

'AND FULANI HERDSMEN CONTINUE MASSACRE

This afternoon, I sat at the entrance of the A&E Ward of the Benue State University Teaching hospital. Then a bus drove in with  Aondofa Ufa'ave (in the picture here with his mother and other relations) from Imon, Adudu in Obi Local Government of Nasarawa state. He was  brought in, writhing in pains. His crime? He's Tiv and the Fulani won't allow him bath in a stream where he and his friend had gone to take a bath. The duo were macheted and left to bleed to death. His treatment was being compromised at a local clinic so had to be rushed to the BSUTH. This is what the Inspector General of Police says it's Communal clashes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-men-machete-2-men-who-went-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by 4reala(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bubu, pls act fast. and curtail the activities of this Fulani headsmen, before everybody will be forced to defend themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by bencarson007(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
We don see am now... Sarrki cousins at work

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
There is a civil war of terror currently being perpetrated against the south and middle belt and Nigerians are too docile to even notice..I will say it as it is Muhammadu Buhari is 200 percent complicit either by action or inaction in the current onslaught by Fulani terror Jihadist against the people of Nigeria .

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by simonlee(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
These Fulani people are heartless.... especially that one in Aso rock! angry angry angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Kizyte(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nothing good comes out of this government

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by ajiwo1: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Only God will save this country called naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by donnie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by koolgee(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
FG should address this herdsmen issues and stop playing with human lives

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Teacher1776(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
I thought senior herdmans with hundred cows who visited Nassarawa this week advised all to embrace peace. Or did he come to put petrol in an already burning fire?
This man self,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by jingiss: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
The fact that the government has decided to sit with folded arms and watch this so called Fulani herdsmen killing innocent and unarmed civilians is alarming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by benedictnsi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
What a terror filled nation

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by bumi10(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please Inspector General of Police, make sure the family of the men killed do not retaliate

That your new mandate.

Ara gba ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by SmartyPants(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
To your tents o ye southerners!! We cannot continue in the same entity with the North.

Can anyone name one positive contribution Northern Nigeria has made to Nigeria as a whole?

Just one?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by AutoFastSales: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Only God knows the end of this matter. GMB body language bad

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by MisterSols(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mehnnnn
Too graphic!

This is highly unbecoming

DD2019 should fix this unholy barbarism.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Play play; this evil mehn are starting another terror group...God go judge Una

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
The message these pple are sending is simple. 'we own you pple now and we can do as we please.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by okuneddie(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why must we live with animals for goodness sake

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by FarahAideed: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
4reala:
Bubu, pls act fast. and curtail the activities of this Fulani headsmen, before everybody will be forced to defend themselves

Are you for real sir? You expect the chief sponsor to do something about it ?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Keziehenry(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
government ruled by cows

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Akwasi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am worried how the fulani guys are growing in confidence. The nation of nigeria still has the chance to crush these evil guys before they evolve to become another menace.

I honestly think they are being pampered too much in nigeria.

When ghana crushed them, they fled with their tails between their legs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by melzabull(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Honestly, and I mean very honestly, I find it difficult to sympathize with the victims of these killer herdsmen from 'this part'
Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by eki2000(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is genocide by the fulanis, we must arise.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by osuofia2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
i am done with zoo.....no wonder a Fulani man said the zoo will burn

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari boys are angry cos their master is about leaving the office. . Fulani, their brain needs formating

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by osusuallstars: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
you all nasarawa and benue people wants to defend. forget it, attack, attack first, its war but you guys dont understand. take the battle to their enclaves, let there be the war front. stop lamenting showing us pictures of your victims. i swear, if any of my relative should be a victim, i will stop work and be a killer till i get killed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by obembet(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow, great achievement from BUHARI's brother....

Go there and campaign second term... I think BUHARI deserve to 3rd term

ERANKO

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
I will say it now, and i will say it all over and all over again that this country has to be divided from these blood so...king foolanis before the country no peace, good bye and you all have lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by Duplik8t77(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am just wondering how cold their hearts are... nawao
Re: Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) by pol23: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let the killings continue...
We just don't know who's next...
Our president has ignore our right to security.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Lady Strips Rival Unclad In Public Over Betrayal / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.