Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Concerned Nigerian Writes 2 Baba A Letter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Concerned Nigerian Writes 2 Baba A Letter (374 Views)

Download Mp3 – Official Love – 2 Baba X Victor AD X Rudeboy X Mr P X Tekno Type / A "Must Listen To" Song By A Concerned Nigerian / Mp3 Download 2 Baba Only Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Concerned Nigerian Writes 2 Baba A Letter by Jahmmy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear Innocent,

I have been following your music since 2004 when you made your major breakthrough into the music industry, and I must tell you that you and a few others made Nigerians start falling in Love with the Nigerian music. This have in turn transformed into what brought the industry to the lime light internationally. For that, I appreciate you greatly.

That point made, I would tell you that I am really disappointed in all of you in the Nigerian music industry ESPECIALLY you. I would not know if my disappointment is justified, but I think YES I have the right to be disappointed if not for anything my penny no matter how small it is has added to moving the industry to where it is today.

check below more read>>>>>https://entsuit..com.ng/2018/02/a-concerned-nigerian-writes-2-baba.html

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Music: Lefty Lee | Femi / [music] Omawumi Ft. Kiss Daniel – "Me Ke" / Jeol El - Sing Along (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.