Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? (582 Views)

How Do I Withdraw Fund From My Amazon Acct In Nigeria / Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? by Markenny(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
how possible is it to open bank acct in nigeria from abroad?
Re: How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? by kunlefaki: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
go to www.diamondbank.com and check out diamond world account.
Re: How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? by up2u: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
very very possible. Whta kind of account? Mastercard? Dom? SAVINGS? Allu need to do is get in touch which on of these marketers and that all. They will gladly open the account and you can verify and monitor your account through your email.

I can link you up with my account officer in Bank phb.
eddie +2347025895782
check me on face-book if you would.nt mind edirinogonor@yahoo.com
Re: How Possible Is It To Open Bank Acct In Nigeria From Abroad? by ibileye(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Go to google, search for the bank u want to bank with, i will recommend Gtb, because i used them n they r good, so call the bank, they will email u there applications n requirement, fill it n email it back to them with all requirements, they will open the acct. That how i did mine.

(1) (Reply)

HI / Internship / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.