Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Customs Seized My Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customs Seized My Goods (1398 Views)

Somebody Help My Life. Bank Has Seized My Money / Help. LASTMA Seized My Vehicle! / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Seized My Goods by naija2(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Custom seized my goods that were cleared from the port. They were all personal goods for my family and friends. I asked my driver to use his small car to get them for me and as he left the port back home, he was stopped by custom and both his car and goods were seized. Anyone knows how I can get both the car and goods back?
Re: Customs Seized My Goods by Blaksheep: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Where are the import gurus in the house.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My First Freelance Job On Reddit / How To Become An Hgv Class 1 Driver In The Uk / Turn That Your N100 To N100k Today 10/7/2022 (sportybet Booking Code)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.