Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) (782 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / 19m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis – FG / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by Amokomowo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
I did a test some weeks ago and was HCV positive...I have made some little research and discovered its related to LIVER problem and also consulted a doctor who prescribed some drugs am already using...

Please Doctors and professionals in the house,what is the implication of this virus,the dos, dont......

NOTE : Am 32 yrs old and have never tested Alcoholic and smoke in my entire life....

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by iclass1: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Take steps and stop asking question...abba
Re: Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by Amokomowo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
iclass1:
Take steps and stop asking question...abba
Learn how to read to understand..... If you dont have any thing to say, keep mute...
Re: Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by RemedyLab: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Amokomowo:
I did a test some weeks ago and was HCV positive...I have made some little research and discovered its related to LIVER problem and also consulted a doctor who prescribed some drugs am already using...

Please Doctors and professionals in the house,what is the implication of this virus,the dos, dont......

NOTE : Am 32 yrs old and have never tested Alcoholic and smoke in my entire life....

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Liar!
Re: Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Amokomowo:

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

You may consult me on this( service not free)

(1) (Reply)

See What JOHESU Are Circulating In Their Whatsapp Groups / Reduce Your Excess Body Fat / Young Boy Suffering From A Complication After Surgery Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.