Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Let Live The World Of Ant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Live The World Of Ant (371 Views)

End Killing! End Discrimination! Live And Let Live - Erelu Tinuade Tells The W / Live And Let Live: Tribute To Hauwa Muhammed Liman / Watch Live The Grand Royal Wedding Celebration Of Sharon & Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Live The World Of Ant by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ant one of the smallest creature of ALLAH. I was in the mosque performing ablution, i spat out water on this ant, this ant was weak and am scared. i was about to cry when i saw another ant coming to lift the ant i splash water on. i feel relieved a bit.

if we can live the world of ant it will be very good. caring for one another, feeling for ourselves and i know this world will be a better place to live.

(1) (Reply)

My Bust Trip And A Lady Preacher / Rccg March 2018 Holy Ghost Service / Watch Pst Benny Hinn & Pastor Chris Daughters Talk About Friendships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.