Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability (1395 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / At 40, Do I Still Have A Chance To Turn My Life Around? / How To Upgrade From Business Name To Limited Liability Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Any help?of turning my business registered with CAC as business name(BN)to limited liability (Rc) with same name thank in advance
Re: Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability by ciopnigeria: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
cefezyA:
Any help?of turning my business registered with CAC as business name(BN)to limited liability (Rc) with same name thank in advance
Yes you can. Contact me, my barrister did my own. He can do yours
Re: Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
ciopnigeria:

Yes you can. Contact me, my barrister did my own. He can do yours
How is the cost?
Re: Pls I Want To No If I Can Successful Turn My Business Name To Limited Liability by Uchejumbo19(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't wait until you lose a huge business deal because your business isn't registered!

Register it now!

Business Name Registration: 20,000

Company(Limited Liability): 60,000

(1) (Reply)

A Corp Member Of 2019 Batch A, Demonstrated The Act Of Patriotism And Love / DLT HEALTH PLUS ➕. Is The Way Of Health And Wealth / Unlimited Internet Data Subscription in Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.