Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. (720 Views)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts / How To Get Your Site Approved For Adsense In 5 Days / Wazobiatvnews.com Is Now On Freebasics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by digitalbabalawo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
I got to know about freebasics from a friend and i submitted my site to freebasics when it had only maximum of 150 views perday without self promotion. Fast forward 10 days later i got approved after being rejected twice due to javascript issues, but thereafter my traffic boomed. I had minimum of 14,000+ views daily when i check my stats.

Trust me when i say that these traffic are real because i get messages forwarded to my mailbox and notice new facebook page views increase. I also get contacted by other bloggers telling me that they saw my blog on freebasics.
Just like adsense back in the day, in the nearest future freebasics will be hard to get approval from.Submit your site when you have the chance.

Only downside is that some images will not display due to its size and your blog template. Freebasic platform is done in such a way that it disables comment posting.So dont expect comments rather expect huge readership and steady traffic.

If you own an upcoming forum, submit it too.Though your visitors cant comment or register while using freebasics but i know for a fact that if you are consistent they will find you when they have a data plan.

Freebasics Frequently Asked Questions is thoroughly explained here:=> http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2017/04/our-experience-with-freebasics.html
Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
digitalbabalawo:
I got to know about freebasics from a friend and i submitted my site to freebasics when it had only maximum of 150 views perday without self promotion. Fast forward 10 days later i got approved after being rejected twice due to javascript issues, but thereafter my traffic boomed. I had minimum of 14,000+ views daily when i check my stats.

Trust me when i say that these traffic are real because i get messages forwarded to my mailbox and notice new facebook page views increase. I also get contacted by other bloggers telling me that they saw my blog on freebasics.
Just like adsense back in the day, in the nearest future freebasics will be hard to get approval from.Submit your site when you have the chance.

Only downside is that some images will not display due to its size and your blog template. Freebasic platform is done in such a way that it disables comment posting.So dont expect comments rather expect huge readership and steady traffic.

If you own an upcoming forum, submit it too.Though your visitors cant comment or register while using freebasics but i know for a fact that if you are consistent they will find you when they have a data plan.

Freebasics Frequently Asked Questions is thoroughly explained here:=> http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2017/04/our-experience-with-freebasics.html

how do I submit mine....they keep telling me my url is being reviewed....it was save n yet to be submittted
Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Will Google adsense also display?
Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

how do I submit mine....they keep telling me my url is being reviewed....it was save n yet to be submittted

a little patience is required. I waited 10 days.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tuham:
Will Google adsense also display?
Nope, its only meant for readership.
Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by oluwabless1: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Adsense account for sale
Re: How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
digitalbabalawo:

Nope, its only meant for readership.

waoh

Except "text advertisement"

(1) (Reply)

Blog Contents To Drive More Traffic To Your Site / Do You Want Free Com.ng Check Here Now / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.