Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! (2346 Views)

12 Cattle Die In Kogi While Grazing / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
The new yearly cashew Season is here upon us again, and I am currently overwhelmed by the order of supplies that I have. I am an LBA certified agent. Presently I linked an Indian buyer to some sellers and they are being supplied two trucks.

Therefore I am willing to let go of some of my most priced possession which are the contacts of my cashew sellers,... But at a cost.

When I mean sellers, I am talking about

1. Warehouse owners/Managers

These are the biggest boyz of them all, they either own the warehouse or are managers of the warehouse and are capable of supplying hundreds of trucks Yearly to potential exporters.

2. Market Sellers

These are either big or small depending on their capacity. They mostly get their supplies from the farmers and supply to the warehouse managers. They can easily arrange a single truck for you if you talk to them ahead.

3. The Farmers

These are likened to the pawns, the foot soldiers of this food chain but they are very important as well, as they are the ones who actually owns the cashew nuts. They grow, nurture, and harvest the cashew nuts for onward forwarding to the market or warehouse owners. Their only drawback is that a single farmer have little quantity of products at a time, they mostly sell in bags Eg 1-20 bags. It is difficult to see a single farmer who can supply you with a truck. The solution here is to get several farmers at a time who can supply you with at least 5-10 bags at a go.

Secondly, another drawback of farmers is that they are located in the extremely remote villages and mostly always attending to their farms, therefore network services might not go through on their phones until they come back home at night.

On the Sales of their Contacts

My sales of contact is a serious business to me and as such, I don't joke with it for obvious reasons as cashew business is where I eat from.

I have different categories

1. Warehouse owners/Managers
2. Sellers
3. Farmers

In total I have over a hundred contacts for all of them together, gathered from all through my years of being in this business. But for the purpose of Selling their contacts, I will only sell 30 maximum. I can sell one or two, but I am not selling more than 30 to anyone.

PRICE

30 contacts go for 20k .... last Price

These are verifiable, dedicated phone numbers to direct warehouse managers and farmers in the interior villages... No agent in between.

*Note: After 3 weeks, the price will go up☝

When you pay, look at the picture below to see what you will get.

Thanks

Contact

* PS: If you don't understand this business and what I have posted up there, please do not contact me. This message is for a specific set of people. Those that know what I am talking about will be happy with this information and will contact me.

Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
As you all know, kogi state is one of the highest producer of cashew in Nigeria, as well as with some good quality.

KOR: 48-52 KOR
Nut count: 170-190 per kg

Below is pictures of cashew nuts from this harvesting season on 06/02/2018 taken while sun drying for one of our clients.

Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Farmer Name: Okeme A.

Farm Size: 4 Hectares

Phone contact: 080xxxx502
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Farmer Name: Alh. Yakubu

Farm Size: 4 Hectares of Cashew farm

Phone contact:: 070xxx9492
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Farmer: Mall. Usman

Farm Size: 4 Hectares

Phone contact: 080xxxx918
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Farmer's Name: Chenemi I.

Farm Size: 2 Hectares

Phone Contact: 080xxxxxx78
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Dealer's Name: Multi Black

Quantity Available: Multi Black is a cashew dealer that can deliver in trucks readily during cashew Season cheesy.

Phone Contacts: 090xxxxxxx09
070xxxxxx97
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Getting ready for the new cashew season!!!
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by redcard(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year All

THE SEASON IS HERE

Avoid buying adulterated cashew nuts in Kogi state

Phone : +234 7061817717

Email :kogiataglance@gmail.com

Crop Year : New crop

KOR: 45-52

Nut count : 180-190

Package : Jute bags https:///1S2xJAo1TV
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by redcard(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
realpoacher:
Getting ready for the new cashew season!!!

Happy New Year All

THE SEASON IS HERE

Avoid buying adulterated cashew nuts in Kogi state

Phone : +234 7061817717

Email :kogiataglance@gmail.com

Crop Year : New crop

KOR: 45-47

Package : Jute bags https:///1S2xJAo1TV
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by realpoacher(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019

Hello
Re: Contacts Of Cashew Nuts Farmers In Kogi State 4 Sale! by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
2020 season loading..... we want 100 trucks of dried raw cashew nuts ...53+ kor, 160-175 nut count...payment immediately @ delivery to Lagos Warehouse....serious suppliers only!... call 08037171978, 08077881934 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Move Nigeria From Consumption To Production - Peter Obi / Tutorial Plantain Sucker Multipication / Hybrid Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.