Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best (678 Views)

Promising Fortune Of A Boy Who Makes Dollars Just For Writing For Amazon Kdp / I Have Dollars Available For Sale / US Dollars Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by daewoorazer(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
I have this little question and I’d need experienced individuals to help with answers:

Sending dollars from abroad, which of the two giants makes dollars readily available to recipients for pick up in Nigeria the best?

If you are here to advertise your third-party shytes, please pass....

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Both, most people i know abroad no dey like send money by them. they prefer to collect acc nr and send it there through some naija peepa that charge less i think. UK people do this alot.
Re: Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by daewoorazer(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
fuckerstard:
Both, most people i know abroad no dey like send money by them. they prefer to collect acc nr and send it there through some naija peepa that charge less i think. UK people do this alot.

Sometimes the hard currency is for transactions if you understand my epistle sir...

Of course sending to naira account ain’t d prob
Re: Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
daewoorazer:

Sometimes the hard currency is needed for transactions if you understand my epistle sir...

Of course sending to naira account ain’t d prob

Do you think they still payout hard bills? WU and MG
Re: Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by daewoorazer(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

Do you think they still payout hard bills? WU and MG

Read it on WU’s webpage

Re: Moneygram Or Westernunion; Which Makes Dollars Available For Pickup The Best by sholatech(m): 1:02am On Feb 09, 2018
daewoorazer:

Read it on WU’s webpage

This is an old web page. No longer valid. You can see most of the banks there are obsolete. standard trust bank, Oceanic bank, All States etc.

None pay in foreign currency currently

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet For Homes & Companies 0800internet /080046837638.lagos &abuja Only / Coated Pipes Available For Sale. / Job And Business Opportunity! Mystery Shoppers Needed Urgently ($50 Per Hour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.