Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Get A Business Loan ASAP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get A Business Loan ASAP (529 Views)

I Need A Business Loan ASAP / 500k Loan Asap / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Business Loan ASAP by OgaCEO(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please I am a young graduate looking for the best and easiest way to get a business loan of up to one million naira (1,000,000).

I don't have any collateral but I have my certificates to present if need be. I need concrete advice please cos poverty eradication is my core mission.

Important advice only please and scammers stay off this thread cos you will be wasting your time for I ain't got no dime to give you.

Private discussion is welcomed. Kindly reach me @ hdeeofficial@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Get A Business Loan ASAP by collinsfhk(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
OgaCEO:
Please I am a young graduate looking for the best and easiest way to get a business loan of up to one million naira (1,000,000).

I don't have any collateral but I have my certificates to present if need be. I need concrete advice please cos poverty eradication is my core mission.

Important advice only please and scammers stay off this thread cos you will be wasting your time for I ain't got no dime to give you.

Private discussion is welcomed. Kindly reach me @ hdeeofficial@gmail.com. Thanks.

Try BOI, depending on what you want to invest on
Re: How To Get A Business Loan ASAP by OgaCEO(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
collinsfhk:

Try BOI, depending on what you want to invest on

Thanks. Got the following info from BOI

Entities that BOI Finances
Bank of industry only finances enterprises or companies and not an individual person or group of persons. The company / enterprise must be duly registered and you will be required to provide the registration number for a Limited Liability Company or business name for an enterprise before you can proceed with your application.
Re: How To Get A Business Loan ASAP by queenmila(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
OgaCEO:

Thanks. Got the following info from BOI

Entities that BOI Finances
Bank of industry only finances enterprises or companies and not an individual person or group of persons. The company / enterprise must be duly registered and you will be required to provide the registration number for a Limited Liability Company or business name for an enterprise before you can proceed with your application.
Yes BOI will not accept your application if you are not registered with CAC. It does not cost so much to register a business name if you really need the loan for business
Re: How To Get A Business Loan ASAP by sellamarket(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2018
OgaCEO:

Download this app on play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wIOUMONEY_6184476

(1) (Reply)

. / Trade Signals / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.