Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

“what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija (626 Views)

Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee-C has channeled her inner TBoss in hersel, and has declared that the prize win, means nothing to her, as she can make the money in one week.

Cee-C was conversing with her fellow housemate, BamBam at the head of house suite, when she made the statment.

“Money is not important to me. If today, tomorrow I leave this place, and I don’t walk away with the 45 million… I know I’d make more than that… What is 45 million? I swear to God, I’d make that money in a week..” Cee-C categorically stated.

Watch the video and Some comments @

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/45-million-can-make-45-million-naira-one-week-cee-c-bbnaija/

Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Again! How you wan take make am? Cee-C you can lie like lai
Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Idiots get opportunity to get into a house and eat free food in a well-placed house, and all she thinks about is blabbing like an old piece of tattered vaginnaa.

If you can make that money in a week, why did she leave the spot for another hustler who sincerely needs the money?

These girls are becoming useless day after day!!!
Re: “what Is 45 Million? I Can Make 45 Million Naira In One Week” — Cee-c #bbnaija by horia: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
She simply implied that money wasn't her main purpose of joining the HMs. Who knows why?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Is A Rotten Egg! / 'I Cant Go On A Tour Just to Satisfy My Fans & Return Broke'- Says Dbanj / Cee-c And Alex Almost Come To Blows #bbnaija (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.