Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

(sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale (1432 Views)

Man Bought 5000 Bitcoins For $22 And Forgot About It / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / How To Apply For FCMB Quick Microloan & Get Instant N20k Step By Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
I have bitcoins worth N20k for sale, anyone interested?

I tried selling it on nairaex, but they said the minimum amount they can take is N30k

Seun
Lalasticlala
FOD
Dominique
naijacutee
puskin

2 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Anyone interested?

2 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by dominique(f): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
jerflakes:
I have bitcoins worth N15k for sale, anyone interested?

I tried selling it on nairaex, but they said the minimum amount they can take is N30k

You can sell it on the thread below, beware of scammers. Make sure you ask enquire about the number that contacts you before proceeding to transact. Trade safely

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals
Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
dominique:

You can sell it on the thread below, beware of scammers. Make sure you ask enquire about the number that contacts you before proceeding to transact. Trade safely

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals

Ok, thanks dear

Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by garner: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
If it's still available, let me know so we can do it openly here
Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by garner: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
jerflakes:

Seun
Lalasticlala
FOD
Dominique
naijacutee
puskin

If it's still available, let me know so we can do it openly here.
Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by garner: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
jerflakes:

Seun
Lalasticlala
FOD
Dominique
naijacutee
puskin

Account details received. This is my wallet address. Send and let me know so i can make the transfer

1CAgE3d6RM4jLsmjqkQQpPpZaPVzG9Yh5K
Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
garner:

Account details received. This is my wallet address. Send and let me know so i can make the transfer

Sorry bros, send N20k and I'll send you the bitcoins right now

I don't want to take chances

That's why I put my name and account number here, so it will be transparent

3 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by garner: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
jerflakes:

Sorry bros, send N20k and I'll send you the bitcoins right now

I don't want to take chances

That's why I put my name and account number here, so it will be transparent

Not done that way. Good luck
Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
garner:

Not done that way. Good luck

Good luck to you too

3 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by jerflakes(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Someone has paid, thanks for your help Dominique and others

Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: (sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale by Iykegiftcards: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sell Your BITCOINS in Nigeria for Cash here.

Bring bitcoins of any amount from $20 to $20k, and we will buy them. Rate is fire and payment is very instant.

We at @iykegiftcards are a legit trading company that buys and sells bitcoins and gift cards of all types and in almost all currencies.

You can trade with us on WhatsApp today by clicking our number 09011050836. You will be glad you did...

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa / Pls I Need 1million Naira Loan Urgently! / Freelance Writers Wanted 4k Per 1000-1200 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.