Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (26327 Views)

UBA Rewards 100 Customers With N10m In New ‘UBA Bumper Account’ Promo / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by AlexReports(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
United Bank for Africa (UBA) has found a new way to make everyday banking transactions easier with the introduction of an online messaging banker called Leo. Just like a regular chat with a friend, you can chat with Leo on your facebook messenger and get loads of your typical banking requests sorted, right there on facebook. 

Customers can open a UBA account, transfer funds to family, friends, vendors etc, make balance enquiries, request for account statements and recharge their phone airtime.

How? You may ask. You Just Chat with LEO
Banking systems have never been this simple and seamless as all your banking transactions can now be easily done; Leo would provide quick and instant responses to anything you demand, making a way for you to bank anywhere and anytime, virtually; as long as you have access to your facebook.

You can chat with Leo on Facebook Messenger helping you make your day to day transactions stress free. For instance; if you need to pay your NEPA bill immediately so you don’t get disconnected; just head to Facebook Messenger, chat With Leo and he’ll help you pay, in minutes.
There’s really no need to walk all the way to the bank, when you can simply take out your phone, chat with Leo and receive immediate and intelligent responses to needs and demands.

There’s no smarter way to bank. Chat With Leo! 
For more ways LEO can make your life easier, click here‎

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Flexherbal(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Leo, Nice to meet you.

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by MiguelKingII(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lwkmd like I care undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Amirullaha(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Owk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Something wey kali go easily shut down remotely...

Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Keketu(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
my boyfriend
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by ngwababe(f): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
United Bank of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by benedictnsi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Any Leo that is not Messi..... Is that one a Leo grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by jazinogold(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
dis Leo dull...I ask am weytin be Arsenal vs Tottenham match scoreline. e dy tell me mk I enter my account number

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by obiZEAL(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why Leo hand long like that na

2019forDuke

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by marshalldgreat(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by lawalosky(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Damidolly: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
LEO will make some pple smile while many will cry with this artificial being designed to be carrying out anyhow transactions

3 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by anyimontana(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Leo...anytin for d boys dis weekend?..even na 10k

Foolish people trying to distract us...

buhari must retire to his cows come 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
ME : Hi Leo, can u help with any 10m that Uba is not currently using.

3 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by valdes00(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
benedictnsi:
Any Leo that is not Messi..... Is that one a Leo grin
Huh
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mumu bank

1 Like

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nonso92(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello Leo, can you credit my account with a couple milli, without telling your boss.
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by omhor(f): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
The Leo guy look cool, but not dressed like a banker though.

2 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why Leo dey wear tear tear trouser na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by somteez: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
The day LEO will be hacked, is gonna be intriguing grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Leo...yahoo banker
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by okoyeizu: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice meeting you U.B.A doll
AlexReports:
United Bank for Africa (UBA) has found a new way to make everyday banking transactions easier with the introduction of an online messaging banker called Leo. Just like a regular chat with a friend, you can chat with Leo on your facebook messenger and get loads of your typical banking requests sorted, right there on facebook. 

Customers can open a UBA account, transfer funds to family, friends, vendors etc, make balance enquiries, request for account statements and recharge their phone airtime.

How? You may ask. You Just Chat with LEO
Banking systems have never been this simple and seamless as all your banking transactions can now be easily done; Leo would provide quick and instant responses to anything you demand, making a way for you to bank anywhere and anytime, virtually; as long as you have access to your facebook.

You can chat with Leo on Facebook Messenger helping you make your day to day transactions stress free. For instance; if you need to pay your NEPA bill immediately so you don’t get disconnected; just head to Facebook Messenger, chat With Leo and he’ll help you pay, in minutes.
There’s really no need to walk all the way to the bank, when you can simply take out your phone, chat with Leo and receive immediate and intelligent responses to needs and demands.

There’s no smarter way to bank. Chat With Leo! 
For more ways LEO can make your life easier, click here‎
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Giddiebabalaw(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Whats up Mr Leo?
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by madridguy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is Kali a good hacker?

grayht:
Something wey kali go easily shut down remotely...

Nonsense!!
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
This one wey LEO dey wear ripped jeans, you sure say no be omo shepeteri? cos i no trust UBA with their card-maintenance fee charges.

I will not be surprised if you get an alert like this at the end of the month for chatting with LEO

Debit!!!
Amt: N100
RE: Leo maintenance fee
BAL: N0.99
grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by dkronicle(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
How can i be leo's best?
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by Odjirigho: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice innovation UBA...but with the nature of Jean Leo is putting on, many oldies will never engage him at all..
Awon rascal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by spiritedtete: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
jazinogold:
dis Leo dull...I ask am weytin be Arsenal vs Tottenham match scoreline. e dy tell me mk I enter my account number

Now who con dull pass?.... Dem tell u say na jollof rice dey u dey shout say Make dem help you turn am to fufu.. Lol
Re: Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO by GetUmad: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018

Leo is now a banker? End shall never wonder.

I used to know the guy back then at Oshodi grammar school. He was always the one leading inter-school fracas.

His real name is Lamidi Eleribu Okpanachi.
See as em don fresh. Please don't trust him he's a Yahoo boy (if you think I'm lying check out his denim. He's always on a shirt and torn denim with that signatory G-boy flip flop or "to-match" sneekers ). He was also one of the pioneers of MMM. If you still doubt me, why you think he's virtual?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema And Wife, Alice Ojochide Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary Photos / Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / Naira Bounces Back, Appreciates To N470/$ In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.