Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Emotional Groom Couldn’t Control His Tears On His Wedding Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Groom Couldn’t Control His Tears On His Wedding Day. (477 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Groom Couldn’t Control His Tears On His Wedding Day. by Chrisbless(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
We’ve come across countless numbers of emotional moments, This one is so unique.
Emotional groom sobbed as he couldn’t control his tears when Travis Greene’s ‘You Made a Way’ was played at his wedding.

According to Sorce_Photography, his wife also joined her husband in the crying session as they recounted how far they’ve come. He wrote;

“My guy cried, he wept ���, he couldn’t believe how far the Lord has brought him, at the hearing of the song “you made a way” he just couldn’t hold it ��, his wife joined him and things got more emotional”
See full story and photos @ http://www.bestemotionaltip.com/2018/02/emotional-groom-couldnt-control-his.html

1 Share

Re: Emotional Groom Couldn’t Control His Tears On His Wedding Day. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
They didn't rehearse very well. The crying part is best done at home.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House For This Week / BBNAIJA! Watch Anto Give Tobi A Sexy Lap Dance During Truth Or Dare 1 / Tonto Dikeh: ‘my Marriage Was A HUGE Mistake,never Again Will I …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.