Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Insider Tips On How To Travel Abroad And Getting Paid With Ease - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Insider Tips On How To Travel Abroad And Getting Paid With Ease (372 Views)

Get Paid With Facebook New Study Program Just By Sharing Your Data / How To Make Money Online By Shorten Any Link And Get Paid [with Payment Proof] / How To Get Paid With Payoneer Account | Request A Payment From Your Clien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insider Tips On How To Travel Abroad And Getting Paid With Ease by Dailyreporters(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2018
The world entirely is like a full text book, and those who do not travel read only a page. People are inclined to think that traveling and living abroad will cost them a fortune, believe me, it’s not that much. Just a few dollars.
Instead, you will in turn get paid because of the huge opportunities available. Except you plan on driving expensive cars and going out for shopping on a daily basis. Take my advice; living with the people and acquire more knowledge about their culture, foods and tradition is the real hit. Here are Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Take Your Business Online

With the above been said, below are the top ways to travel abroad and getting paid

1. Teach English While Traveling Abroad

This is practically my best option to getting paid while planning your next trip abroad. Do you think English language is simple? Visit Asian countries like Korea, Japan, Malaysia, China and even Middle East countries; you will be awestruck at what you will discover.
Frankly, I had to return back to my home country because I needed to see my Grandmother and help her out with one or two things she needed. Some clients pay as much as $3000-$5000 monthly including a well furnished accommodation, airfare to and fro from home country and lots more, the only requirement is for you to be a native speaker of English, posses relevant university degree in any field. Citizens from countries like UK, US, Australia, Newzealand and South Africa are always given priorities. Although qualified intending teachers from other countries are also accepted.

Additionally, been a university graduate with relevant English teaching certifications are also highly desirable. Most credited online organizations offer certified TEFL/TESOL and CELTA Certifications to registered members and also offer job placement after undergoing one or two week’s intensive training with them. What I did was to register for TEFL online at liveteflprague.com, received my certificate in four weeks and visited eslcafe.com for short job placement in Seoul. I was able to make $10,000 throughout my stay in South Korea for a period of 6 months. Hopefully, I will be travelling back by the end of this year to teach English in Busan, South Korea for at least two years through liveteflprague program.

2. Engage in Freelance Writing

Everyone I encounter these days are planning on travelling abroad for either long-term or short term basis, but there exist a common stumbling block, which is money. Do you think money is still a problem? I will receive your answer in the comment box below.

According to Harsh Agrawal of shoutmeloud, a blogger can be a freelance writer, but a freelance writer cannot be a blogger. Nevertheless this statement is true to an extent, because a freelance writer can decide to create a blog for himself after making so much money. Freelance writing is one of the easiest ways to earn money online while travelling abroad. It also requires good and presentable writing skills, you can join any of these power packed sites covered by Writersincharge that pays hundreds of dollars for freelance writers.

Grab some writing jobs, and earn money. Freelance writers can earn as much money as they desire because they set their working time, decides on working part-time or full-time, work from anywhere within and outside the city.

This is what I call the true king spirit. The pen is truly mightier than the sword. Been a freelance writer only requires few skills such as good mental and physical mindset, good content research ability and the ease in conveying practical information in writing.

SOURCE:http://www.akwaonline.com/2018/02/insider-tips-on-how-to-travel-abroad.html

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Web Developer With Social Media Proficiency. / Media.net: Publishers And Advertisers Guide / #Facebookmuststay Reason to Stand with Facebook"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.