Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

#bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c (490 Views)

Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c by laffoutdotcom: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tobi has come under fire from many Nigerians who believe he is being played by his ‘love interest’ Cee-C, and many celebrities have reacted to his weakness and attitude towards her.

Superstar Singer Davido has just revealed that he likes the show’s contestant and current head of house Tobi.

However, he said if Tobi wins the N45m prize, he will give it all to his love interest, Cee-C.

Davido Tweeted; “I Fvck with Tobi but if he wins that money, we all know who’s account that money going to .. say make i wire wire”

See more Tweets: https://laffout.com.ng/bbnaija-davido-reacts-tobis-obsession-cee-c-shades-cee-c/

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c by atilla(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol
Re: #bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c by mayweather145: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Davidp naso e go dey fin trouble, see e face.

(1) (Reply)

“I Slept With 230 Nigerian Girls, 1170 Others From 5 Other Countries” – French T / Obesere & Friends Live In Ikorodu / Nigerian Singer Harrysong, Ossai Reunite, Preach Peace Between Ogbe-ijaw/aladja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.