Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Don't Give Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Give Up (382 Views)

Make It Happen Believe, Achieve Don't Give Up! / Don't Give Up / Don't Give Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up by Alphalite(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I watched a local football match in a school playing ground. As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was.

With a smile, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0" !

And I said, REALLY!!

I have to say you don't look discouraged.

"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look ...

Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle?

I have confidence in the team and the managers; We shall definitely overcome!

Truly, the match ended 5-4 in favor of the boy's team!

He waved at me gently, with a beautiful smile as he left; I was amazed, mouth wide open; Such confidence; Such beautiful faith;

As I got back home that night, his question kept coming back to me:
"Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle?"

Life is like a game.

Why should you be discouraged when The Almighty God is your manager? Why should you be discouraged, when there's still life? Why should you be discouraged when your final whistle has not sounded? The truth is that many people blow the final whistle themselves;

But as long as there is life , nothing is impossible and it is never too late for you.
(Impossible is just an opinion. Believe in Infinity)

Half time is not full time and HIS calendar for your life is not man's calendar.

Don't blow the whistle yourself.

BE ENCOURAGED! DON'T GIVE UP.

With God all things are still possible!"

#NeverEverGiveUp#. Today is a fresh start with potentials. .. keep the faith.... keep on believing in your God. Your case is different. You'll smile this year....Abdul Rasak Umoru

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free 5 Day Digital Skills Training @ Your Doorstep / *private Teachers/instructors* For *ican* Exams / Your Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.