Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. (1062 Views)

How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Are Expired / I Want To Buy New Tyres - HELP / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. by AllAboutTyres(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
My name is Paul. From Infinity Tyres Limited. (infinitytyres.com). I will be handling everything concerning your tyre problems, questions, and all.

Frequently, i will be posting topics here on this thread about tyres.

Whatsapp and Calls (09096645666)
Re: All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. by AllAboutTyres(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
About Us

INFINITY GROUP - A SAGA OF COMMITMENT & SUCCESS

Infinity Group is committed to deliver the best in Products and Services to its Customers, and has taken a leadership position in the West African Tyre & Battery Industry. In three decades, Infinity Group has professionally established and managed Retail & Service Centers and an enviable Sales Network in the Automotive Industry with special focus on Automotive Tyres, Batteries, Auto parts such as (Brake-lining/ Pads for Trucks, Radiator Coolants, Battery Terminal) and Complete Tyre Repair Products across Nigeria and Ghana.

The Company has many firsts to its credit, these include the introduction of tubeless tyres in the 1980’s, Nitrogen for Tyre filling, Tyre Service Centers and was the first to diversify into Pan Nigeria, this reinforces its Commitment and Supremacy in the Tyre industry within the Country.

From one branch office in 1981, the Group today boasts fourteen branches across Nigeria and four in Ghana, supported by a chain of retail and service centers. A testimony of the faith reposed in Infinity, its services, and its world renowned brands include Pirelli, Goodyear, Ceat, Infinity, Exide and Rema-Tiptop.

The Tyre Giant today employs a sizable number of Nigerians and Ghanians across its branches and business ventures in Africa. Infinity has excelled in providing service not only to the motorists of the region but also providing Tyre Management Solutions to large fleets and construction companies and helping them control their expenses on logistics infrastructure.

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities: Infinity Tyres is committed to its ethos of CSR and has supported, sponsored and collaborated with Government Agencies such as Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) to educate motorists on safety measures and driving rules, with the Nigerian Police and the Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) for the betterment of Police personnel and socially conscious organizations including the Rotary Club for public welfare schemes.

Training seminars have been held for Nigerian Customs and Standard Organization of Nigeria with focus on checking and guarding against substandard products infiltrating the Country.

The Group stresses creativity and imagination in everything it does, and is always striving to seek better solutions to meet Clients concerns and problems.
Re: All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. by crispgg: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Hi,

Could you help me with the meaning of these codes on the drivers door on my Peugeot 206? Especially the pressure required for each of the tyres. Someone told me that the 2.3 Bar means three tyres will be inflated to 30 psi while the 3.0 bar means the tyre at the back on the drivers side will be 40 Psi.

Re: All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. by AllAboutTyres(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: All About Your Car Tyres: Help, Questions, Maintenance, Purchase, Repairs. by AllAboutTyres(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
crispgg:
Hi,

Could you help me with the meaning of these codes on the drivers door on my Peugeot 206? Especially the pressure required for each of the tyres. Someone told me that the 2.3 Bar means three tyres will be inflated to 30 psi while the 3.0 bar means the tyre at the back on the drivers side will be 40 Psi.

Hello sir. Sorry i'm just replying now. Been away due to illness. What this means is that when your car isn't carrying any heavy goods... All tyres should be inflated to 2.3 bar. If it's going to be loaded, then the back wheels should be inflated to 3.0 bars while the front is 2.3

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Lamborghini Unveils Topless N119m Huracan Performante Spyder Supercar / Benz Shipping Logistics / Idea Of Amount One Needs To Start A Car Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.