Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Val Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Val Comedy (718 Views)

Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman / Holy Toasting (val Day Special) - 5 Mins / Warning!! Ladies Pls Dnt Fall Victim To Ur Bf's Trap This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Val Comedy by SamuelTurner(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Happiness is when you're sitting next to your landlord in the church while you haven't paid your rent, and the pastor says; ''Turn round and tell your neighbour Jesus and paid my debts''
The landlord replies, ''I never see the alert o!''.
==========
Because of valentine day's gifts, some girls are even apologizing for the things they didn't do,
They be like ''Baby I'm so sorry for what Watford did to Chelsea
========
You're slim
No ass no boobs and you're still jogging.
What do you want to lose my sister!
Your life?
========
The Iphone8 i bought from computer village ikeja shop charged up to 103% then it switched itself off and restarted with a Samsung logo.
IGBO KWENU
========
You're in lagos state, she's in anambra state and she's saying distance won't make between you both....but she's telling someone far away in Malaysia that love is all that matters...
My bro tag her name her let's swear for her.
========
A man was doing road work one early morning on the street, he was raped by 5ladies
The next day, 20men were found doing road work on the same street... Guys too much
========
I was driving a lamborgini last night in my dream until my mother slapped me to stop pushing the bed to kitchen.
========
Incase you start seeing me at banks frequently, please it's not money matter o, heat is just too much
-------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

If U Like Jokes And Funny Pics Visit Olissgist. To See Many Jokes / Follow Me As I Start This New Story: # The Honeymoon Episode 1 / Funny Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.