Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines (526 Views)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do you know that you can cover the cost of own a transportation business so fast.

You are 25yrs and above and you are still broke God has already back his face on you,wise up and woo that business believe me you will smile to the bank like a lion does on his lunch food

Let use Okada transport as a case study
You own a Okada that goes for N217000 depending on the location and you hire a rider that bring N4000 daily after expensive.in 30 days that is N120000 and remember you have to pay your rider depends on your negotiation power,in a year you could be making around
N1000000

Sorry this post was posted two time because of network issues the main post is on the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4339462/how-many-know-transportation-business
Re: How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines by omo17(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Transportation business is good, but getting an honest nd reliable ride/driver is the problem , the best option is to ride or drive it yourself. Am seriously thinking abt transport, I will start with taxi/cab because dat is Wat i can afford for now and latter improve on it.

We need more contribution from those who are into it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
omo17:
Transportation business is good, but getting an honest nd reliable ride/driver is the problem , the best option is to ride or drive it yourself. Am seriously thinking abt transport, I will start with taxi/cab because dat is Wat i can afford for now and latter improve on it.

We need more contribution from those who are into it.
in this 21st century where everything is technology you don't have to worry about honest ND reliable (I don't say is not important)
All you have to do is GPS the bike or cab and your drivers should not know the cab have GPS on it that way you can monitor the cab movement.

And when the rider don't meet up to your demand you simply remove of his work and employ another rider

(1) (Reply)

Active Adsense Account For Sale / Essential Marketing Skills You Need To Succeed / Want To Earn Money By Doing Just What You Love Doing Online Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.